IGNORED

Wigan Away

allyolly

23 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Big game for our club.

Lets do everything we can to support the lads there.

Seems to me to be more important than organising Facebook protests and putting hashtags everywhere. 

Erm, NO!

**** off Johnson, **** Lansdown supporting the useless ***** and (while he's still here) **** the club!

Sack him and I'll be there like a shot mind!

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

Erm, NO!

**** off Johnson, **** Lansdown supporting the useless ***** and (while he's still here) **** the club!

Sack him and I'll be there like a shot mind!

SL really has lost us hasn't he? (I agree with you btw)

21 minutes ago, RumRed said:

SL really has lost us hasn't he? (I agree with you btw)

I think you're right RR, he's incredibly close! 

If there was a pheonix club a la FC United in Manc land, I would be backing them. I hate this, I really do!

I spend a lot of time in Manchester through my job and have been to a few FC of M matches, it's so refreshing!

3 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

I think you're right RR, he's incredibly close! 

If there was a phenix club a la FC United in Manc land, I would be backing them. I hate this, I really do!

Worst of both worlds at the moment, it maybe just a matter of time.  If this was a foreign owner promising Europe in 5 years and then screwing up this badly the fans would be all over them and rightly so.  It appears that SL can do no wrong in some peoples eyes though.

35 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Big game for our club.

Seems to me to be more important than organising Facebook protests and putting hashtags everywhere. 

like that has worked 

43 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Big game for our club.

Tell Lansdown to **** the uselss **** out of our club and reunite the fans then!

Until then, JOHNSON OUT!

Down to 1 man to sort this, nothing to do with facebook, twitter, US, hashtags etc. It's all down to 1 person and he can sort this in a moment!

In 40 years, I have NEVER seen the fans so angry and that includes 1982!

Bollocks to Wigan, show us we, and our opinions still matter Lansdown!

Do the right thing and we could take 1000's up there.

4 hours ago, allyolly said:

Big game for our club.

Very little the fans can do or affect when the players want him gone. No amount of rolling out players to back him is going to convince the paying public otherwise.

Sorry mate, I have ticket for Wigan but it'll sit on the shelf. I really can't justify to my wallet or my family spending a day driving to Wigan and back to watch the pitiful stuff we're seeing at the moment. There's a limit, and after dragging myself to a large number of away matches this season that limit has now been reached. 

Fair play if you'll be there. Enjoy the day. You can make all the noise you like, either they'll turn up or they won't, and if they do it'll probably only be for 45 minutes...

1 hour ago, Red Exile said:

Sorry mate, I have ticket for Wigan but it'll sit on the shelf. I really can't justify to my wallet or my family spending a day driving to Wigan and back to watch the pitiful stuff we're seeing at the moment. There's a limit, and after dragging myself to a large number of away matches this season that limit has now been reached. 

Fair play if you'll be there. Enjoy the day. You can make all the noise you like, either they'll turn up or they won't, and if they do it'll probably only be for 45 minutes...

on the back of a weekend in Newcastle and villa away I spent the best part of nearly £500-600 two people and I'm sick of lee Johnson I shan't go away again

Clearly massively important.  I just hope our predicament will enable us to play with a bit of freedom. No cautious nonsense, two up front, Djuric causing havoc for the defence. We need to go for the win.

We can be 4 points clear of Wigan and outside the drop zone with a win. 

That second half performance gives me some hope.

Wigan have won 3 at home all season. We can go there and make that 4 if we build on the recent away performances against far better opposition. With poor home support if we turn up in numbers and get behind the team this game could be a turning point.

**** this club, I'm sick to ******* death of spin. Why can't we have a straight talking, sensible manager, an owner who is honest and has a modicum of common sense, and players that have an ounce of passion for my club. You know what, I'd back FC Bristol.

1 hour ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Clearly massively important.  I just hope our predicament will enable us to play with a bit of freedom. No cautious nonsense, two up front, Djuric causing havoc for the defence. We need to go for the win.

We can be 4 points clear of Wigan and outside the drop zone with a win. 

That second half performance gives me some hope.

What did you see in the second half that makes you think so ?

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 01:01, allyolly said:

Big game for our club.

Well LJ wants a result there :blink: yep you will get one of those for sure and the Friday after on SKY v Huddersfield.

Many hope it will be this club and you parting company however that seems the most unlikely so betting suspended on that

9 hours ago, allyolly said:

Wigan have won 3 at home all season. We can go there and make that 4

Not sure that was what you meant Mike, but it's very possible with the current manager ;) 

14 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Our best chance to win is change the manager. This lot have no fight . Sorry to be negative just how I c it. Wigan show fight like they did at brum last nite.

Agree, but you aren't negative but actually positive

Can only see us surrendering the 3 points to Wigan.

They are winning more games than us, they are at home, they can see-out a game - which we can't.

They are putting up some form of fight.

We are not.

It really is like Johnson wants us to lose and be relegated.

****** tit.

tfj  :protest:

4 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Can only see us surrendering the 3 points to Wigan.

They are winning more games than us, they are at home, they can see-out a game - which we can't.

They are putting up some form of fight.

We are not.

It really is like Johnson wants us to lose and be relegated.

****** tit.

tfj  :protest:

Did you really not see any fight against Burton or in the second half last night?    I'm just intrigued, as I may have been at a different match.

Archived