IGNORED

Wigan Away

allyolly

4 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Did you really not see any fight against Burton or in the second half last night?    I'm just intrigued, as I may have been at a different match.

Not the sort of fight that will get us out of this mess, no.

If ever a result mattered it was Burton, and the result suited Burton more than us.

Lets see what happens at Wigan. We should be fighting for our lives for the points: 3 required.

tfj  :protest:

First away game me and my family will miss for 5 years. We have had enough of Lee Johnson. Won't be going as long as he is taking our club down. I think we will watch the rugby on tv England v Scotland.  Very sad to say this. But it cost us a lot of money following city. Please Steve replace him and give our club back. 

15 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Not the sort of fight that will get us out of this mess, no.

If ever a result mattered it was Burton, and the result suited Burton more than us.

Lets see what happens at Wigan. We should be fighting for our lives for the points: 3 required.

tfj  :protest:

What sort of fight are you hoping for then?

On 05/03/2017 at 01:31, 8menhadadream said:

I think you're right RR, he's incredibly close! 

If there was a pheonix club a la FC United in Manc land, I would be backing them. I hate this, I really do!

I spend a lot of time in Manchester through my job and have been to a few FC of M matches, it's so refreshing!

Only seen one of their games against Telford (corporate hospitality)

1st Half

Keeper gets injured has to go off (no reserve keeper)

outfield player goes in goal concedes Penalty and is sent off 

yet another outfield player goes in goal ( you can see why he was outfield player) 

2nd half

they lost big time

ex city player(arsenal youth) was playing for Telford I voted him motm not because he was but because he was ex city :-)

On 05/03/2017 at 01:48, 8menhadadream said:

In 40 years, I have NEVER seen the fans so angry and that includes 1982!

You have a short memory then. There's hardly any anger floating arrive outside of this forum as evidenced by the lack of protest last night.

10 minutes ago, cityboy said:

You have a short memory then. There's hardly any anger floating arrive outside of this forum as evidenced by the lack of protest last night.

Everything's good and dandy then! :blink:

My memory is just fine thanks and I know when a support is divided and it's divided now. Just look on here or on any social media and it's obvious. I can't comment on last night as I refuse to watch Johnson's crap football again. My SC stayed firmly in it's place and will remain there until he's gone.

Have you ever thought that the reason there was no anger is because fans are staying away hence the low attendance last night? 

Wigan away.

another away defeat!

results elsewhere go against us! 

Johnson comes out with a positive spin on the game!

fans go mental for the unteenth time this season demanding he is sacked!

landsdown and Johnson come to the decision to sack the phsyio and the following week it times up for Scotty! 

:clap:well done city !

1 minute ago, Johnr1986 said:

Wigan away.

another away defeat!

results elsewhere go against us! 

Johnson comes out with a positive spin on the game!

fans go mental for the unteenth time this season demanding he is sacked!

landsdown and Johnson come to the decision to sack the phsyio and the following week it times up for Scotty! 

:clap:well done city !

Sounds about right, and people wonder why we're pissed off!

1 hour ago, Red Grovesy said:

He needs a win as that "Win Ratio" of his is dropping!

I wonder how low it will go? Worse than Cotterill and his dad. He has almost caught Tinnion.

lee_johnson_post_Norwich.jpg

Forget last season....What are his stats for this season?

No bother...I have worked it out. 25%

Even more worrying....Since 2nd October it is 8% 8 ******* percent!

2 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob  (copywrite Robert Powell in the Detectives if you remember that)

Come on, tell me, what's your beef? What are you really getting at. :dancer2:

Just asking on what you're comments were based , live , radio , forum

This may have been mentioned, I haven't trawled through every post, but there's a pub called The Red Robin a hundred yards from Wigan's stadium...I'll cling onto any omen! I've been to Wigan a few times, including dear old Springfield Park!

I remember when Steve Jones ran riot and we won 0-2, not so long ago! ''Twas in blazing sunshine and Stevo revelled in topping up his infamous tan whilst playing out of his (suntanned) skin!

Archived