IGNORED

Managerial Merry-go-round, or is it?

Linkedarm wall

If the somewhat inevitable eventually happens and LJ gets the push, I wonder will he ever get another job as head coach/manager? The longer this goes on, the further his stock as coach goes down and he's also got previous with Barnsley in terms of bad results for a long period. So will the Merry-go-round come to a halt for LJ or would get a Cheltenham or Yeovil type job in the future.

1 minute ago, Linkedarm wall said:

If the somewhat inevitable eventually happens and LJ gets the push, I wonder will he ever get another job as head coach/manager? The longer this goes on, the further his stock as coach goes down and he's also got previous with Barnsley in terms of bad results for a long period. So will the Merry-go-round come to a halt for LJ or would get a Cheltenham or Yeovil type job in the future.

League 2 or league 1 lower job.

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Dont we keep getting told Premier League teams want him as a coach?

Yes and don't forget he learnt a lot from his 8 game losing run at Barnsley (or so he said). 

I didn't realise he meant he'd learnt how to do it again.... only bigger and better. 

For some reason football management is the one trade where you can be sacked for poor work and then be taken on by a rival firm.

I remeber Leicester sacked their manager Micky Adams. He was then appointed by Brighton who had just sacked their manager.

33 minutes ago, Linkedarm wall said:

Is that in 2022 when his contract runs out, he's going no where unfortunately 

Archived