IGNORED

Lasting Damage

Kid in the Riot

9 minutes ago, Jacki said:

Know what you mean. I'd love to take these theories with a pinch of salt, but they are being discussed by posters who talk a lot of sense and have no alterior motive for putting them out there. 

I've felt for a good while now that there must be more to this situation than meets the eye. How on earth can LJ still be in post if there isn't? Going by SL's previous behaviour regarding managers there has to be more to it. 

I called LJ a yes man on a thread some time ago. By that I meant that he is happy to run the club, or 'project' as he likes to call it, in exactly the way SL wants him to. I didn't think it would be quite as extreme as SL exerting the kind of influence that is being discussed on this thread, but maybe that is the reality. It's becoming increasingly hard to think of other plausible explanations. 

Agreed. 

NOBODY at the club has uttered anything approaching logical in many weeks. 

32 minutes ago, fgrsimon said:

This is probably the saddest thing about all this; it's damaging (probably irrevocably) the relationship between Steve Lansdown and the supporters.

I just hope that he is making moves behind the scenes for a replacement. Maybe waiting for the 138th?

ps Natures my Barber

Archived