IGNORED

Keith Millen

bs3

9 minutes ago, bs3 said:

He is a bit more of an high profile manager now. He is local and he knows the club.

no he isn't, he's only had 1 job in management that was us, how the **** does that make him a high profile manager? he was is and will always be a good assistant manager

17 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

get alex ferguson out of retirement till seasons end, then appoint a manager who knows what he is doing

He'd never do it but imagine for a second if he did! Tomlin would shit himself after getting the SAF hairdryer.

I loves Keefy but he's a no. 2 not a no. 1. Backwards step. Keep him as an asst coach but an experienced head for the manager.

The point that some posters are missing is that SL will only appoint someone he trusts. 

That removes the vast majority of available managers who SL has never worked with.

Names that spring to mind, both previous managers - Keith Millen and Danny Wilson. Both available and know Lansdown and the club.

Ive posted before that SL trusts Junior and the thought of having to go through the rigmarole of recruiting an unknown quantity in a new manager is not something he's willing to do.

Should LJ get replaced it'll be with Millen - assuming of course he'd accept the job.

1 hour ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

No. Let's get an actual championship manager for once or we'll be in the exact same place 12 months later, again. 

A championship manager or someone who has been in the premiership for 3 - 4 years. Has the experience to play with decent players. Knows how to fight a relegation battle.

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I think his daughter still goes to school locally, I may be wrong

You're wrong. He and his family live in Croydon. His kids school up there. He owns a house in nailsea which is rented out to my mate ! Very nice it is too! 

He came back few weeks back for the Rotherham game to watch with his mates from pub .

Just now, Spoons said:

You're wrong. He and his family live in Croydon. His kids school up there. He owns a house in nailsea which is rented out to my mate ! Very nice it is too! 

He came back few weeks back for the Rotherham game to watch with his mates from pub .

he use to live next door to one of my colleagues in Yatton

Archived