IGNORED

NICKERS OFF READY WHEN I COME HOME or NORWICH ?

oldstandrobin

As we await the 5.30.6.30.7.30 8.30 announcement devised by Dr Mark Ashton (Spin) MD to railroad us supporters why don't we either boycott the match completely and text NORWICH to our wives/girlfriends/both tomorrow afternoon, go home and have a loving Tuesday night at home or alternatively go and watch our turn around king and waste another 1 1/2 hours of our life ? Will keep St Michaels Maternity Hospital busy in  December. With apologies to Dolls and Peg and other lady OTIB members but desperate times call for desperate measures. 

4 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

As we await the 5.30.6.30.7.30 8.30 announcement devised by Dr Mark Ashton (Spin) MD to railroad us supporters why don't we either boycott the match completely and text NORWICH to our wives/girlfriends/both tomorrow afternoon, go home and have a loving Tuesday night at home or alternatively go and watch our turn around king and waste another 1 1/2 hours of our life ? Will keep St Michaels Maternity Hospital busy in  December. With apologies to Dolls and Peg and other lady OTIB members but desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Hey, my hubby isn't interested in City that much. And I'm being spayed in the future so no more babies for me so any bed blockages at St Mikes is bugger all to do with me!

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Message to Landsdown:

LOOK! You really are making people go mental.

SACK ******* LEE JOHNSON AND PUT AN END TO THIS MADNESS!!!!

True............I'm in real life an accountant like Steve. Not like me posting things like this without checking them 6 times :thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Message to Landsdown:

LOOK! You really are making people go mental.

SACK ******* LEE JOHNSON AND PUT AN END TO THIS MADNESS!!!!

Will have no effect, as SL knows that most were mental long before LJ was appointed.

6 minutes ago, shelts said:

I personally would still sit through a home game and listen to LJ and his excuses on the Radio than spend time with er. Sorry 

Shelts... whats your address, is she a good looker, us pensioners still have a glint in our eye:ill: ;) is she home tomorrow night while you are at AG :laughcont:

6 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Shelts... whats your address, is she a good looker, us pensioners still have a glint in our eye:ill: ;) is she home tomorrow night while you are at AG :laughcont:

You cheeky beggars. No unity among the fans eh?!!!!

Plenty of pics of her at Togg Hill!!! 

Archived