32 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

you asked

On Thread 'Steve Lansdown Puppet'

On speculation of Johnsons Appointment

:thumbsup:

and Superfan having a misguided go too

:thumbsup:

ROFLMAO

Yes I remember now - but changed mind since! But you are pretty sad  to go back to his day of appointment -  nothing else to do?

14 minutes ago, iamsober said:

Yes I remember now - but changed mind since! But you are pretty sad  to go back to his day of appointment -  nothing else to do?

No - I was surprised at the hypocricy -

you then 'challenged' me to quote you ,

and I did

dont see your issue

So just to clarify you did think he was Lansdown puppet , but now you don't ?

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

a weekOut of interest - any particular reason ?

A strange change , in the circumstances

as I said earlier I really don't care about the manager they come and go and get rewarded when sacked. Its the overpaid players that concern me which is different when we had local lads in the side that were earning £100 a week, matt hill as an example

1 minute ago, iamsober said:

as I said earlier I really don't care about the manager they come and go and get rewarded when sacked. Its the overpaid players that concern me which is different when we had local lads in the side that were earning £100 matt hill as an example

Ok but that wasn't my question 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Because as I said , it's an interesting change - I assumed you had a reason

Yes mainly because of those fans including my children(adults now) and others relatives who want Johnson out. Whatever happens he gets the shite regardless of his boss mark Ashton and others. Hence my change. You have to admit at the beginning of the season some were even talking about premiership after a few games. I never thought that but there are things that go on behind the scenes that we know nothing about that have an effect one way or the other. I still put the blame clearly on the players but football doesn't work that way

9 minutes ago, iamsober said:

Yes mainly because of those fans including my children(adults now) and others relatives who want Johnson out. Whatever happens he gets the shite regardless of his boss mark Ashton and others. Hence my change. You have to admit at the beginning of the season some were even talking about premiership after a few games. I never thought that but there are things that go on behind the scenes that we know nothing about that have an effect one way or the other. I still put the blame clearly on the players but football doesn't work that way

Ohhh ok 

Fair enough. - we disagree but at least you have some reasons / opinions which is more than the vast majority of LJ supporters

So you going for MA now rather than SL & LJ ?  ( Who knows you may be right )

On Wednesday, March 08, 2017 at 07:54, JamesBCFC said:

Where did I say anything suggesting Johnson shouldn't have been sacked?

Nothing hypocritical about my post or any double standards there as I wasn't saying one should go and the other should stay. 

Maybe try reading what I actually posted, instead of reading what you wanted to read in order to throw a weak insult around.

You just don't get it do you?

LJ in my book is the biggest problem of all. Irrespective of whether Pembo is part of the problem fact is, logic normally entails that the bigger problem should go first. All associated dross normally follows thereafter.

Now, if you didn't like my original post then you didn't have to respond. It is just my view. No need to engage in further unnecessary twaddle.

Simple.

14 minutes ago, Juan Domingo Roldan said:

LJ in my book is the biggest problem of all. Irrespective of whether Pembo is part of the problem fact is, logic normally entails that the bigger problem should go first. All associated dross normally follows thereafter.

Now, if you didn't like my original post then you didn't have to respond. It is just my view. No need to engage in further unnecessary twaddle.

Simple.

This a forum, a place for opinions to be debated and challenged.

If you dont like that then I suggest a public forum isnt the place to air your concerns.

On Wednesday, March 08, 2017 at 07:54, JamesBCFC said:

Where did I say anything suggesting Johnson shouldn't have been sacked?

Nothing hypocritical about my post or any double standards there as I wasn't saying one should go and the other should stay. 

Maybe try reading what I actually posted, instead of reading what you wanted to read in order to throw a weak insult around.

Simple.

Archived