IGNORED

Time for Cotts...

Agard Days Night

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I thought this last night as well. Maybe he was tired but to me didn't seem as up for it last night. 

Didn't see last nights game but for me he has been one of our best players in recent games. If we are going to ditch everyone who looks Slow, sluggish, off the pace and not looking remotely interested we won't have many left!

1 minute ago, Roger Red Hat said:

He's been dragged down, in the same way we've made many  players worse. However his set play delivery is far better than anyone else in the squad so is worth his place on that alone.

The whole squad looks like they've been dragged down at times.

29 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

To go back to Birmingham already. Awful last night. Slow, sluggish, off the pace and didn't look remotely interested. Get rid. 

15 minutes ago, Super said:

Didn't see last nights game but for me he has been one of our best players in recent games. If we are going to ditch everyone who looks Slow, sluggish, off the pace and not looking remotely interested we won't have many left!

What a ridiculous comment , fair enough he didn't play well but he's been one of our better players since he came here , no one can knock his effort so to say he didn't look interested is complete tripe .

31 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

To go back to Birmingham already. Awful last night. Slow, sluggish, off the pace and didn't look remotely interested. Get rid. 

as above by me .

Jesus Christ the mans put shift after shift in since he's got here! Not his fault that players around haven't helped him out. He might need a rest is all or maybe be subbed. 

Issue is Lj is so inept he has to make two changes to get the team to the right place leaving one sub for failtigue reasons.  

26 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I'm yet to see him be incredible. Take away his set pieces and he came offers nothing. 

By all accounts, Derby fans thought he was the best player on the pitch at their place last month. I was at Newcastle where I thought he was excellent, and the best player on the pitch in the 1st half.

Since he's joined he's been pretty much a 7/8 out of 10 performer. I don't see the need to completely bash the bloke given he's has his first 'bad' game for us.

Our set pieces have never been better this season.

Cotterell's problem is that he fades in the second half. He was quite literally on his knees at one time.

But to say he looked slow and uninterested is to ignore everything in the first hour if the game when he was our most attack minded player.

His position requires him to cover a hell of a lot of ground and like Wilbs, 4 games in 11 days was a bit much of an ask for him.

53 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

He's been dragged down, in the same way we've made many  players worse. However his set play delivery is far better than anyone else in the squad so is worth his place on that alone.

LJ has decided that a good forward thinking player has to do more defensive work. Hence Cotts, like Joe Bryan, has had that exciting wing play coached out of him.

24 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Scored an open goal at Newcastle. Besides that, what else has he added to the team? I know we needed to replace Freeman once he was set on leaving but honestly can't see what David George Best Cotterill brings to the table. 

If you haven't noticed his dead ball delivery, I feel you aren't qualified to comment.

6 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Read above fella. I've said about his set pieces. Not my fault you have chosen to overlook that. 

I was responding to your post that stated the only thing he's done is score an open goal against Newcastle. I appreciate you've probably forgotten that, fella.

2 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

All I can say is you see his performances completely differently to me I think he's been our best player since he came in one bad performance doesn't warrant sending him back in my opinion 

Archived