IGNORED

Soon we will all be dead

bristolcitysweden

20 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I intend to live forever. Or die trying.

Anybody considering going to Russia in 2018 requires an intervention from their family and friends.

Not a betting man but might put a bet on what are the odds(old style not modern)

2 hours ago, Aizoon said:

Looking forward to being groped by Homeland Security, are you? Pervert!

Of course.  I am even considering going business class and getting the full rubber glove treatment I feel I deserve !!

I am dead. Dead bored of reading endless posts by fans throwing their toys out the pram because the owner of BCFC isn't doing what they wanted  And to think, we laugh at Newcastle fans for their presumptions.

Difficult to know what Tommy is getting at, as usual, but I think he's making an appeal for calm.

I'm finding it tough to take the hysteria and negativity on Otib right now. For the sake of my mental health I may give it a rest as this forum is winding me up much more than LJ does.

16 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I am dead. Dead bored of reading endless posts by fans throwing their toys out the pram because the owner of BCFC isn't doing what they wanted  And to think, we laugh at Newcastle fans for their presumptions.

Difficult to know what Tommy is getting at, as usual, but I think he's making an appeal for calm.

I'm finding it tough to take the hysteria and negativity on Otib right now. For the sake of my mental health I may give it a rest as this forum is winding me up much more than LJ does.

Even though I am firmly in the LJ out camp I must agree with your post and am finding the forum all very predictable these days.  I think it is time to return to the Politics thread and wind up Bat Fastard or any of Taxi for Johnson's muses.

As for Tommy ................... "rock on"

Archived