IGNORED

Soon we will all be dead

bristolcitysweden

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

Even though I am firmly in the LJ out camp I must agree with your post and am finding the forum all very predictable these days.  I think it is time to return to the Politics thread and wind up Bat Fastard or any of Taxi for Johnson's muses.

As for Tommy ................... "rock on"

Mystic Tone? ..... is that you?  ..... I knew I'd find you one day, my old aunt saw it in the tea-leaves years ago... then I saw yer face now I'm a believer. 

Lottery numbers ..predictions please! :) 

We are alive and well and still in the Championship - with total support it might stay that way. If not, there is plenty of time to jump off the Suspension Bridge, if you must.  It would help our club more to simply renew your season tickets and enjoy a life of the living dead in League 1.

47 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Mystic Tone? ..... is that you?  ..... I knew I'd find you one day, my old aunt saw it in the tea-leaves years ago... then I saw yer face now I'm a believer. 

Lottery numbers ..predictions please! :) 

41, 47, 73, 102, 103, 1032

Bonus Balls 1 & 10,786

It's all gone a bit..........................................................................

ummm?????????..............................................how do you say?????............................................................................................................

.................................................................................................Unan?!

Archived