IGNORED

Desperately trying to care

Major Isewater

There have been many lows in the decades that I have followed this club.

Difficult times ,the record breaking relegation series, the Pulis shambles , The O'Driscoll slow death show and so on but now this is really the lowest I have ever felt in my association with this club .

The club are stumbling blindly out of this league with terrible football, A board of directors that haven't got the courage to say to Lansdown that all is not well and he is too blind to see it for himself.

They seem to see LJ as some kind of coaching genius when everyone else is constantly  confused trying to follow his failing logic .

Sadly I am beyond caring now . We go down it's their fault and the biggest opportunity for progress in decades has floated off like a helium filled party balloon leaving us the supporters gazing up in disbelief.

SL and MA are still feeding us bullshit about the project and , putting The sacking of Pembo aside , is Jamie McAllister the best coach for the job ? 

MA must have scoured clubs far and wide to find an improvement on the experienced and like able  Pemberton.

What  chance that that person was under our very noses all the time .

Disillusioned is the word that sums it up for me .

Good post Major.I have to question; Does the likes of SL, MA and the board see what we believe we are seeing. I inserted the work believe because we aren't in the dressing room or training ground or the boardroom. The fans, including me, are making assumptions alot of the time and having the internet there at our disposal, emotions get escalated e.g. two meetings up to now that were going to be at 5:30pm. However, there was the Pembo rumour that came to fact.

So, why is the likes of SL, an allegedly renowned business man and the board ******* it up? I believe, because they didn't take action, i.e. do what management is supposed to do, then the situation has gone from bad to severely bad. What are other fans perspective on why we are feeling depressed and disillusioned? 

City are my team. I go to Ashton Gate to support them, not to cheer on some manager. We've been through many, many since I was born a supporter.

I "support" England, no matter what losers are in power at Westminster.

Of course I will always care.

23 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

City are my team. I go to Ashton Gate to support them, not to cheer on some manager. We've been through many, many since I was born a supporter.

I "support" England, no matter what losers are in power at Westminster.

Of course I will always care.

Good for you . You can take more punishment than I can .

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Good for you . You can take more punishment than I can .

Yes - he is made of sterner stuff!  Having seen City on the verge of going out of business, I feel sure that if we all screw our courage to the sticking point, we can get through this - COYR

Archived