IGNORED

How can Johnson recover?

Alan Dicks

2 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

For me its become personal.

Under his stewardship or lack of, it effecting my my day to day life.  I look forward to Saturday mornings and the radio broadcast of the game (all I got). Now Saturday mornings are miserable.

I absolutely hate the position we are in.  I absolutely hate the fact its probably not going to change.  I absolutely hate the fact we are sleep walking into L1.  I absolutely hate the prospect of playing Moron FC next season.

Looking from the outside in, its a complete f'ing mess.  There is only one person I can direct my frustrations at and that is LJ. He simply does not have the tools to get the job done.  Its to my immense frustration that I am unable to change the situation.

So I will get up early on Saturday morning.  It will follow a familiar pattern.  Deja-vu with those post match interviews that leave me feeling annoyed....

....he's like a wasp!!!!!! F F'in me.

Stevo

Well said Stevo!   My feelings exactly.  As you know I was against LJ's appointment from the beginning and didn't trust him to lead our club into the promised land and not being a told you so, looks like I was right, believe me I have no joy in this.  I don't want to see City playing in L1 next season, but with this coach I am afraid that there will be no hope of Championship survival.  I sit here listening to RB on a match day and feel numb and just wait for the usual performance and result, that I know is coming.  Even in the SOD days, I had some hope, but now, all my hope is gone.  Please SL do something now!

5 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Well said Stevo!   My feelings exactly.  As you know I was against LJ's appointment from the beginning and didn't trust him to lead our club into the promised land and not being a told you so, looks like I was right, believe me I have no joy in this.  I don't want to see City playing in L1 next season, but with this coach I am afraid that there will be no hope of Championship survival.  I sit here listening to RB on a match day and feel numb and just wait for the usual performance and result, that I know is coming.  Even in the SOD days, I had some hope, but now, all my hope is gone.  Please SL do something now!

Also that he's had a full season plus some to change personnel, find the best positions build the team in to a unit

hes then been backed to the hilt to achieve a respectable team performance 

and the he comes out each game with lies and meaningless cliches after not only losing but failing to influence the game

he's dug a hole to a point where if he resigned he'd be ni on unemployable so he's not going to do that

he simply insults my intelligence with the cr*p he talks

Archived