IGNORED

Radio Talk Sport

WECANDO

1 minute ago, WECANDO said:

Why not contact Talk Sport on the radio to tell them the situation with our struggling club. Just a thought.

They only care about the Premier League. Joke really that it's called Talksport as they never chat about other sports.

Jim White is the man but he tends to support fans who clubs are owned by unscrupulous owners. As much as SL has made errors with his managerial appointments he's certainly not unscrupulous and I doubt Jim White would be interested in supporting fans who are unhappy with their manager.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Jim White is the man but he tends to support fans who clubs are owned by unscrupulous owners. As much as SL has made errors with his managerial appointments he's certainly not unscrupulous and I doubt Jim White would be interested in supporting fans who are unhappy with their manager.

Exactly this, Coventry are his flavour of the month at the moment and no matter how bad things are here, be thankful we are not Coventry ,Blackpool , Blackburn or Charlton 

I have also tweeted talksport and Jim white twice asking to discuss the shambles going on at our club but zero response. There is plenty to discuss like form, why the manager hasn't been sacked where he would have anywhere else, why the club is nose diving despite a supposedly good set up compared to others etc etc

jim white is just a media whore who only focusses on topics where they will get a large response on the phones. That's what pays their wages after all. We're not seen as anything important but apparently Coventry are?.....

2 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

I have also tweeted talksport and Jim white twice asking to discuss the shambles going on at our club but zero response. There is plenty to discuss like form, why the manager hasn't been sacked where he would have anywhere else, why the club is nose diving despite a supposedly good set up compared to others etc etc

jim white is just a media whore who only focusses on topics where they will get a large response on the phones. That's what pays their wages after all. We're not seen as anything important but apparently Coventry are?.....

Spot on,he's done Birmingham slump under zola and wolves this week,not a mention of our shambles 

8 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Keep at it cider 

Going to give it a go next week too :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

You really think he decides it? I'm pretty sure that he'll have a production team that decides what issues to focus on. But hey ho, each to their own.

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

'We need someone intelligent, eloquent, and well-respected to hear about the problems our club is facing. Quick, somebody call Stan Collymore immediately!'

He might have a view on Engvall. The way we have treated the Swede has been nothing short of a slap in the face.

4 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Its worth ago as Jim white managed to get Lee power live on air to clarify Sherwoods position after lots disgruntled Swindon fans contacted the station 

Yes he did 

:thumbsup:

Think the secret is to get a few of us all texting / ringing on the same day , especially if it's a slow week for current stories

:phone:

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Am in process of contacting a national daily with suggestion likewise of an in depth enquiry into City.

There has to be a big story to come out

I'm sorry to say but you need a hobby mate. Watch a boxset on Netflix or something. Seeing some of your posts I'm genuinely worried for your sanity about how you feel at the moment.

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Am in process of contacting a national daily with suggestion likewise of an in depth enquiry into City.

There has to be a big story to come out

Football team 'not doing very well at the moment' shock exclusive! 

Yep, that one's gonna be all over the front pages, no doubt. Good luck with it mate.

1 hour ago, ciderbeans said:

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Spot on,he's done Birmingham slump under zola and wolves this week,not a mention of our shambles 

All ex premier league clubs - we're not - that's why they get coverage.

In the bigger football world Bristol City are nobodies.

3 hours ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

I've sent a few tweets to the local media asking them to start asking tougher questions to all concerned. Nothing.

Me too but they said the Raptors are looking good for a play off place and the Leafs are still in a rebuilding phase :dunno:

Archived