IGNORED

Atyeo fans moving to South Stand next season

Red Army 75

16 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

The official line is that a different safety officer was in charge when that line was trotted out, compared to now. I'm still going with the "they didn't want us pesky hooligans near the what was then directors area" theory though.  

does that mean there won't be a pub in the Atyeo? Or was that idea shelved ages ago?

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

What does this mean for people who say Bristol Sport doesn't want these sort of fans? A relaxed attitude to standing suggests to me they are doing what they can to accommodate them.

what happens to those already there that don't, cant stand?

9 minutes ago, Steve_C said:

Families are moving to upper Lansdown.

Really!! Well i hope their fit,nearly creased me climbing them steps, anyways i like the corner s25/27 got a lot going for it,was in there for villa and the noise was pretty well spot on, Pros..decent view, close to the dolman rear walkway for the faggers and vapers ,toilets and grub stalls close,  easy exit to Raynes and Winterstoke for the hasty exit. Cons, s27 tight against the Dolman not so good when sitting but if your standing that will improve,yea tis alright.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Think so.. as they have done for the EE/Williams corner/Atyeo

yes you see it a lot at premiership games I wondered if it was strictly legal as it's not that safe standing in a area designed for sitting it's a shame we cant be treated like adults and have properly designed standing areas.

7 minutes ago, collier said:

Also us in W11 and W17 are being told we cannot renew our season tickets in our seats next season. They are giving us the option of all the left over seats from this season as compensation :laugh:. Thanks City.

Anyone know the reason for this? Who is going into W11 and W17?

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

What does this mean for people who say Bristol Sport doesn't want these sort of fans? A relaxed attitude to standing suggests to me they are doing what they can to accommodate them.

I would say it's the least they can do to appease us after what has been a shambles of a season.

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

More room for the poshies I'd expect.

Perhaps that's why SL ain't too worried about L1. More sponsors and poshies who want to sign up?

But going to League One would dent our attractiveness to sponsors and poshies badly.

So even if it IS his plan it's a poorly conceived one I think.

18 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

But going to League One would dent our attractiveness to sponsors and poshies badly.

So even if it IS his plan it's a poorly conceived one I think.

More poshies and sponsors paying a reduced rate compared to this season. Even poshies and sponsors like a bargain!

Obviously we'll need to draw up some ground rules before 'those pesky hooligans' move in to the golden horseshoe that houses #DMS. 

1 - please wipe your feet on arrival

2 - the cold hand dryers are no excuse to not be washing your hands after a wee

3 - leaving early. It's compulsory. Even if we happen to be doing well.

24 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Cost of a Season Ticket in the Family Section has gone up as well (although still decent value), could be an indication of what's to come in a week's time?

What was it this season and what will it be?

The percentage increase might give the rest of us an idea as to what to expect.

10 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

More poshies and sponsors paying a reduced rate compared to this season. Even poshies and sponsors like a bargain!

True. League One is such an unattractive League by comparison though. It's improved in real terms I would say but the Championship has grown at such a rate.

Eg

City v Villa.  Networking, business deal, wine, drinks. Lovely

City Walsall... Much harder sell!

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Agreed.

As long as I can shout stand and swear I'm happy. Hopefully be unreserved seating as well as I tend to sit with different people every now and again

Fair play on the club.

19 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

What was it this season and what will it be?

The percentage increase might give the rest of us an idea as to what to expect.

£345 last season (I think), £372 this. In the family section it includes a free child ticket which does make it decent value when you throw in the free shirt as well, although that was the deal last season as well so doesn't explain the increase.

Something like an 8% increase it looks like without doing the maths.

1 hour ago, collier said:

Also us in W11 and W17 are being told we cannot renew our season tickets in our seats next season. They are giving us the option of all the left over seats from this season as compensation :laugh:. Thanks City.

I'm in W17 haven't heard that, what are they putting in there then ?

7 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Away fans are going in the rear part of the Atyeo. They're going to net the front section off. 

Presumably that will depend on the number of away fans attending?

If we stay up it should also allow pay on the day for away fans.

Archived