IGNORED

Radio Bristol call in

Fiale

1 hour ago, samo II said:

Nothing wrong with suggesting an "we're all in by his together" mentality is needed now it looks like LJ isn't getting the bullet now.

BUT...

It isn't heresy or make you a 'non-fan' to be critical of what has been offered up by the footballing side of the club this season.  

And saying that having an opinion that doesn't support the manager precludes you from being a fan is utter drivel - shame on anyone who says so.

Been some pretty ignorant opinions on this phone in. 

Typical remain campaigners. Surprised we are not all EDL uneducated racists too!

1 hour ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Typical remain campaigners. Surprised we are not all EDL uneducated racists too!

I just think it's harsh to brand folks who disagree as somehow lesser than others.

I wasn't there today, but nearly punched a hole in my ceiling celebrating Flint's goal; I want us to win every game and stay up, regardless who is in charge.  But doesn't make me blind to the problems we've had.  They aren't mutually exclusive positions to hold. 

I get the feeling some of the regulars, especially the well informed rovers kid are called by the production team, it's almost choreographed the way that pop up, how many here have tried to get through on the phone within  25 minutes of full time?

Looking forward to Monday - dare MA duck the challenge? Geoff will surely tear him to bits!

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

LJ on the wireless now.

We deserved it. 

Got a little bit of luck.

Worked hard on set pieces

Lads are buzzing

Showed our spirit

We can start looking up

We believe we can pick up points

We have to make sure our character in the performance is good (whatever that means)

500 and 600 games respectively for GON and AW

Tammy had trained once following a month out 

Korey could an important right back

Want to take our quality play in to the Huddersfield game

He is running the bath half marathon tomorrow. I assume this is a marathon for short people.

shame its not a full marathon he will probably get the last thirteen miles correct

4 hours ago, samo II said:

Nothing wrong with suggesting an "we're all in by his together" mentality is needed now it looks like LJ isn't getting the bullet now.

BUT...

It isn't heresy or make you a 'non-fan' to be critical of what has been offered up by the footballing side of the club this season.  

And saying that having an opinion that doesn't support the manager precludes you from being a fan is utter drivel - shame on anyone who says so.

Been some pretty ignorant opinions on this phone in. 

It would be great if RB ask Mark Ashton the following questions:

How do you justify Lee Johnson's position as Head Coach, following 4 wins in 26 League games?

We were in 9th position after 16 matches prior to the announcement of Dean Holden's appointment on November 10th, why did we need another assistant?

During last week's interview with Adam Baker you explained that you and the Board pre-emptied Lee's decision to 'release' John Pemberton at the end of the season, by 'changing the dynamic' before the Norwich game. Why?

Why didn't Lee Johnson ask you himself?

Have some of Lee's responsibilities been devolved to you?

What are Lee's responsibilities?

Archived