LJ on the wireless now.

We deserved it. 

Got a little bit of luck.

Worked hard on set pieces

Lads are buzzing

Showed our spirit

We can start looking up

We believe we can pick up points

We have to make sure our character in the performance is good (whatever that means)

500 and 600 games respectively for GON and AW

Tammy had trained once following a month out 

Korey could an important right back

Want to take our quality play in to the Huddersfield game

He is running the bath half marathon tomorrow. I assume this is a marathon for short people.

Please someone take him with a sniper

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

LJ on the wireless now.

We deserved it. 

Lads are buzzing

Showed our spirit

We can start looking up

We have to make sure our character in the performance is good (whatever that means)

He is running the bath half marathon tomorrow. I assume this is a marathon for short people.

is that really relevant?

10 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Are the callers plants I wonder. 

First caller was Basil, followed by Rose from Henleaze, then girl called Petunia so I would say they were plants.

18 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Personally, I couldn't give a monkey's chuff about it. But it sounded important to the short one. 

No, the interviewer asked him how he would celebrate a win (ie have you forgotten how to?) and he more or less said i can't have a drink cos I'm running the half marathon in the morning. A bit hard knocking him for anything there. And whether you like him or not, he is running it.

49 minutes ago, samo II said:

This gent in Spain seems to think we've not given LJ enough of a chance, folks.

Sort it out, City fans.

:whistle:

He has phoned up in the past I seem to recall and spoke complete nonsense of our situation a few ago.

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

GT confirmed he's asked Mark Ashton to come on his show on Monday and he hasn't agreed. 

Confirms most thoughts on the guy. 

Slimy guy who has no real use being at the club. 

Why would he want to do another interview so soon after he was torn apart after the one he done in the week. You want people do come out and talk but they just get slated for everything they say....

53 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

They've managed to find a bloke in Spain who never watches matches to stand up for LJ.:doh:

52 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Phil from Spain who does not have to watch us anymore thinks we need to stick with LJ as he's a young manager who just won a game.

I don't think you need to watch any football at all to see what a train wreck of a season Johnson has presided over. Look at the result, stats , table or whatever, it's been a horror show , and will be a major plot twist if we stay up.

34 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

"Are you related to SL and LJ ? " :farmer:

Hope he gets lost.

MA can't do an interview on the Monday because he'll be recovering from the Baff Haff. 

Same as LJ having the day off training on Monday. Just getting it on OTIB before some clever dick comes on here on Monday with 'Johnson didn't take training on Monday morning' and OTIB going into the usual meltdown.

I'm pleased we got a win. It was scrappy from what I heard and looking at the stats, I think it probably was a very lucky result.

However, one swallow does not a summer make. 

#JohnsonOut

9 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

Why would he want to do another interview so soon after he was torn apart after the one he done in the week. You want people do come out and talk but they just get slated for everything they say....

That wasn't an interview, that was a scripted conversation between two Bristol Sport employees.

11 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

It wasn't really an interview more of a pr exercise . I'm  sure Geoff would have asked more awkward questions than someone employed by the club 

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

MA can't do an interview on the Monday because he'll be recovering from the Baff Haff. 

Same as LJ having the day off training on Monday. Just getting it on OTIB before some clever dick comes on here on Monday with 'Johnson didn't take training on Monday morning' and OTIB going into the usual meltdown.

I'm pleased we got a win. It was scrappy from what I heard and looking at the stats, I think it probably was a very lucky result.

However, one swallow does not a summer make. 

#JohnsonOut

It would make mine Peg.

14 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

Because he's being paid no doubt £150k+ a year, in an executive role for the club. Saying 'I've already done that' is no excuse. Especially when the first interview was with someone EMPLOYED BY THE CLUB full of pussy questions and the odd cut of Adam B nodding his head.

Hes floundering from GT because he knows he'll be asked difficult questions, and ones he doesn't want to answer. He was more than happy to be the big guy on RB back in August and say how great he was and how great the signings were. 

The slight possibility of facing the light in tough times and he hides from the local radio. The term 'earning your money' comes to mind. 

We could still survive a relegation despite the f#*kwit's f#*kery in command (mods on their holibobs?).

The players can still raise their game for any of their pride, professional status (by league level) or maintaining their level of pay.

They, like us just have to tune HIM out and fight for every win despite the random-bingo-lottery decisions he bluddy makes.

Back the team, snub this 'coach' and ignore their bulls#&t.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

LJ on the wireless now.

We deserved it. 

Lads are buzzing

Showed our spirit

We can start looking up

Size isn't everything , ask Mrs Shelts!?!?

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

The young lad that calls in MUST be the  most intelligent gas fan Ever!!!

That's what I thought. I know there is a 'gentlemen's agreement' for no transfer's between the clubs, but he's the only one I'd take. Maybe the onset of puberty will see him punching horses with the rest of them!

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

The young lad that calls in MUST be the  most intelligent gas fan Ever!!!

I thought so too, until he was asked a few weeks ago what he thought about Rovers goal V Swindon and he said he didn't see it because he was getting a pasty! One can get a pasty seven days a week at Gregg's for goodness sake.

Archived