IGNORED

Players reactions

Globe Trotter

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Of course they're pleased. They don't want to be in League 1 next season and have the wage reduction clauses in their contracts activated.

Not sure our club are clever enough, or aware enough to have such clauses. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Not sure our club are clever enough, or aware enough to have such clauses. :rolleyes:

Can guarantee they won't be making that mistake again - all our players will have relegation clauses after some of our previous fiascos

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Of course they're pleased. They don't want to be in League 1 next season and have the wage reduction clauses in their contracts activated.

Cynical view in my opinion. Personally I'm delighted the players at least still care and to be honest I don't think their release clauses were at the forefront of their minds after scoring a late winner at a relegation rival 

34 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Of course the club is aware of different clauses including promotion and relegation ones. That's why clubs have experienced negociaters to deal with the demands of players agents.

4 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

Cynical view in my opinion. Personally I'm delighted the players at least still care and to be honest I don't think their release clauses were at the forefront of their minds after scoring a late winner at a relegation rival 

Cynical or not it's a fact.......

No surprise it's Robbored looking for the worst in the situation but hey ho.

You can tell that despite everything, the dresssing room is still pretty united. When we went down last time it was fractious and there was such a disconnect with the fans that I just don't think there is this time around.

Today wasn't a great performance, but you don't tend to grind out a 1-0 two minutes from time unless you're willing to fight for it. And we clearly are.

Archived