IGNORED

One swallow does not a summer make...

Pippintogg

Great result but I am still of the opinion that LJ is not the man to take us anywhere. How do I know 46 years of following City. Qualified FA coach. Have worked for BCFC coaching. Kids under 14 and BCWFC and been on Bath City's team. So I am not some complete humpty dumpty numpty. It was a better selection but the players are better than he is producing. Tough times still ahead.

13 minutes ago, Pippintogg said:

Great result but I am still of the opinion that LJ is not the man to take us anywhere. How do I know 46 years of following City. Qualified FA coach. Have worked for BCFC coaching. Kids under 14 and BCWFC and been on Bath City's team. So I am not some complete humpty dumpty numpty. It was a better selection but the players are better than he is producing. Tough times still ahead.

I am completely unqualified but I don't care cos we won today and that is all that matters.

I think one problem for you guys is that if you do manage to stay up, your owner will probably see it as a success having pulled away from danger, and leave the manager in position, when actually he should be removed anyway.

Even if you do stay up, given the size of the club and the money you spent over the summer, being in a relegation scrap is a massive failure anyway.

14 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

I think one problem for you guys is that if you do manage to stay up, your owner will probably see it as a success having pulled away from danger, and leave the manager in position, when actually he should be removed anyway.

Even if you do stay up, given the size of the club and the money you spent over the summer, being in a relegation scrap is a massive failure anyway.

Yeah but you didn't make a swallow joke!

2 hours ago, Pippintogg said:

Did anyone remember to order that medal??? 

6 hours ago, pnefcok said:

Yes. We have a billionaire owner, who has taken leave of his senses.

Or he sees something not apparent to us plebs.

7 hours ago, Pippintogg said:

You're absolutely right BUT every change has to start somewhere and who knows what this result could turn in to!

Personally I don't think it would matter if we went on a 10 game winning streak - it wouldn't win some fans back. The damage is too far gone.

14 hours ago, pnefcok said:

Spot on , he's bought 19 players and spent £15m plus and made us worse but still kept his job. You couldn't make it up :blink:

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Spot on , he's bought 19 players and spent £15m plus and made us worse but still kept his job. You couldn't make it up :blink:

You don't have to, this is BCFC.  One good season followed by overspending, serving up dross, reset and start again.

It's in our DNA. 

Archived