IGNORED

1993 - 94 part 2 video up, at last

1960maaan

Several wasted hours watching an upload click by, only to see it fail , time after time is not my ideal way of spending a Sunday.

Still it's up now and you can enjoy us , battering Liverpool home and away and our glorious win at stockport and some other stuff. 
Be amazed how Junior Bent can look so good and so bad at the same time. It's still Osman , so amongst the most boring football I've seen but interesting to look back on.

17 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Several wasted hours watching an upload click by, only to see it fail , time after time is not my ideal way of spending a Sunday.

Still it's up now and you can enjoy us , battering Liverpool home and away and our glorious win at stockport and some other stuff. 
Be amazed how Junior Bent can look so good and so bad at the same time. It's still Osman , so amongst the most boring football I've seen but interesting to look back on.

Thanks so much for posting this. Just watched the last match of that season with my eldest. It was the first game he saw...aged 2...

...a 4-1 win and one up after 13 seconds. If only it was always that easy! 

10 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Thanks for posting this. Only watched up to the end of the second Liverpool game at Ashton so far . Couldn't remember we had so many chances. Everyone loved junior but bloody hell he was crap ha ha ha 

Hearing the phrase 'Robinson...and he's through...' reminded me of how crap Liam Robinson was as well!!

In this day and age when people use twitter to post threats and abusive posts, it was kind of refreshing to hear how some people had FAXED threats and abuse through to the electricians after the floodlight failure. Nothing changes (and those who remember how crap faxes were will appreciate how much trouble they went to obviously!!)

Thanks for the memories, particulalry the Liverpool ones. These clips also reminded me of how good Keith Welch was, his reflexes for shot stopping were amazing at times. And secondly, that Liam Robinson could only score against Peterborough. He always worked hard, but in actually converting chances he was hopeless.

Archived