IGNORED

Djuric hernia injury

Tears in rain

Milan Djuric is set to miss 3 weeks with his injury. 

Could be a big miss and heap a lot of work load onto wilbraham now. 

If we start with two strikers who would they be Taylor and Tammy? Tammy and Wilbs? 

Now engvalls loan has been approved as well it leaves just those 3. 

56 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

International break after Huddersfield so he should be back for Brentford 

Who doubts that LJ is a master planner? :clapping:

18 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Would any of the posters who used his absence from the squad on Saturday as another reason to slate the Manager, like to apologise?

Probably not :whistle:

Well I blame LJ - shouldn't have told Djuric to model himself on Andy Carroll.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Who knows what formation or team Junior will go for on Friday? 

Depends on -

Whose name comes out of the hat 

What his dad says..........:facepalm:

Based on the spurious document raised by Sportingmad0209? 

I guess so, it's the internet after all, everything the internet is true and legitimate...... 

45 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Sorry PSR, thats a "whoosh" for me............:facepalm:

He is saying that something posted and claimed to be from Mr Burns, is fake - even though people who know him have come out and said it isn't, and that Mr Burns himself read the thread and did not deny it (which if fake you would imagine he would) but because what PSR read was not to his liking he is taking the internet high ground of "fake news"

14 minutes ago, Fiale said:

He is saying that something posted and claimed to be from Mr Burns, is fake - even though people who know him have come out and said it isn't, and that Mr Burns himself read the thread and did not deny it (which if fake you would imagine he would) but because what PSR read was not to his liking he is taking the internet high ground of "fake news"

No I am saying no matter who posted it and whatever the original source it is only their opinions clouded by their own prejudices just like mine and almost every one else.

56 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Omg! That's two "whooshes" in one thread........what's  happening.........:sad26:

Archived