IGNORED

Great value

Cap flinger

3 minutes ago, Jacki said:

Mine would be going up by about £25 to move to a better seat which I don't think is unreasonable. 

Do we know if it's possible to move to the singing section if you're not currently in the Atyeo?

Yes,they are looking to expand next season.

I would happily pay £100 more if my seat in the Dolman was the same size as those in the new stands.  Some years ago there was a decision to fit a couple of extra seats into each row to increase capacity - and when several large gentlemen sit together, they cannot sit shoulder to shoulder - some have to lean foward and some have to incline their bodies with one shoulder thrust forward. I would move to the Lansdown stand but like the people that sit near me.  I will know that the stadium revamp is really on track when they solve this issue!

I'm being moved from Atyeo to SS for a £50 increase. Not bad as it will be a better seat in a new stand with the concourse facilities.

What I am cheesed off is being charged more to potentially watch League 1 football with Johnson at the helm. If we go down there should be a freeze or reduction, but the club are being sly in getting you to buy early.

34 minutes ago, SARJ said:

I'm being moved from Atyeo to SS for a £50 increase. Not bad as it will be a better seat in a new stand with the concourse facilities.

What I am cheesed off is being charged more to potentially watch League 1 football with Johnson at the helm. If we go down there should be a freeze or reduction, but the club are being sly in getting you to buy early.

Are the south stand prices released yet? 

I imagine they have been frozen at this years prices. 

Simple really, club charges too much, people wont buy.  If tickets are cheaper, then mybe the stadium could be half full next season.

For me, its a problem as due to illness, I can only get to half the games.  That means I have to pay high prices and get lousy seats in the front corner where I can barely see the game.  Was wonderful to get a centre ticket in the Upper West Stand the other week when it was open.  Mind you, 105 steps was one hell of a climb.  Will have to take the lift in future.

L1 tickets will have to be cheaper, otherwise people wont go. Many other things to do on a Saturday afternoon these days and plenty of footy on TV.

Personally I would prefer lower prices and a full stadium.  Think about the long term plan - bring new supporter in at a fair price and hopefully keep regular 25000 attendances into the future.

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Simple really, club charges too much, people wont buy.  If tickets are cheaper, then mybe the stadium could be half full next season.

For me, its a problem as due to illness, I can only get to half the games.  That means I have to pay high prices and get lousy seats in the front corner where I can barely see the game.  Was wonderful to get a centre ticket in the Upper West Stand the other week when it was open.  Mind you, 105 steps was one hell of a climb.  Will have to take the lift in future.

L1 tickets will have to be cheaper, otherwise people wont go. Many other things to do on a Saturday afternoon these days and plenty of footy on TV.

Personally I would prefer lower prices and a full stadium.  Think about the long term plan - bring new supporter in at a fair price and hopefully keep regular 25000 attendances into the future.

When they've discounted before the take up hasn't huge, either for cup games or when people have had the chance to buy extra tickets for a tenner. 

4 hours ago, SARJ said:

You haven't got to buy one though....my Lansdown Stand ST was well over £500 for this season, I'm not paying that again for League One football.....

If we did go down a season ticket pricing offer like Bradfords would be a must and would encourage those sitting on the fence to take the plunge into the lower league abyss.

I'll renew regardless as I'm a creature of habit but understand why others wouldn't.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You haven't got to buy one though....my Lansdown Stand ST was well over £500 for this season, I'm not paying that again for League One football.....

when my ST costs more than £500 I will stop getting one

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 14:27, Cap flinger said:

So it looks like my season ticket will be going up over £100 for the privilege of possibly watching league one football!

such an attractive offer! 

If we go down I can see the gates dropping to 10k.

Will need to cover the cost of the empty seats following "progress"

3 hours ago, reddoh said:

yes I know but one day my 330 (ish) seat will cost over 500 and that is the ceiling price I have set in my mind

I think you are safe for a while yet, or until/if we ever get to the prem. 

Archived