IGNORED

For the next few weeks

Charlie BCFC

9 hours ago, Superjack said:

This is bollocks... and I'll tell you why.

This is EXACTLY what Lansdown said when he was essentially blaming the supporters for our poor form.

He also said it because he knows that if we all put our outrage at him and his muppet to one side for the duration of the game, he can once again spin the bullshit line that the worst manager/head coach in living memory has the support of the 'majority' of the crowd.

Jesus ****ing wept.

So rather than give the 11 players on the field the best chance of winning you'd rather we all stood and hurled abuse for 90 minutes? (Let's show Lansdown we want LJ out!)

It seems obvious to me that the players are under more pressure to perform at home than away, which makes it more likely that we'll drop points at AG.

If on top of that you believe that Lansdown is ignoring those fans who want LJ out (totally agree that he is), then surely the chants will make no difference anyway?

So my question is, why bother?

By chanting and booing during the game we're not helping our chances in any way.

That's all Lansdown said during his interview. This idea that he's blaming the fans is ridiculous.

6 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

What are bleating on about now. Johnson should have been sacked 4 months ago, yes we are all concerned about his father and wish him well but it doesn't stop the fact many people believe he is a crap manager, out of his depth and should have lost his job, people will rightly voice this.

Johnson out.

You have valid points, but my post was in reply to the quoted posts which suggests because they have a bit of money they should just get on with it because there are people in worse situations than themselves

Archived