IGNORED

For the next few weeks

Charlie BCFC

3 hours ago, WestfieldRed said:

You might say that any chanting directed at Lee during a game is a pretty pointless thing anyway.

I understand that fans need to be free to voice their opinions but doing it during a crucial game (they all are recently) when LJ and the players are trying to focus on winning a game of football is doing nothing but further hurt our chances of doing just that!

Boo them before and boo them after, but doing it during a game is essentially the same as rooting for them to lose.

Agree it completely distracts them

41 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I'm sorry but Lee is having to deal with a family issue and what he doesn't need is ctitiscism from the fans. I know that he should go but if I hear any singing aimed at Johnson  I will be embarrassed as a fellow fan.

Compassionate leave then. Please.

42 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

'We want Johnson I said we want Johnson out!' I believe 

Wow...A contract worth millions barely compensates for such savagery...

If you are a shit manager you deserve stick its part of a well paid job.If you are unable to do the job take yourself out of the firing line. Ideally permanently but if not speak with your mate/boss and ask for a bit of time off.

Lets hope he ups his game and silences those who want him gone.

3 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Wow...A contract worth millions barely compensates for such savagery...

If you are a shit manager you deserve stick its part of a well paid job.If you are unable to do the job take yourself out of the firing line. Ideally permanently but if not speak with your mate/boss and ask for a bit of time off.

Lets hope he ups his game and silences those who want him gone.

Tbf he was only answering the question, not actually chanting it on here 

6 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Is that reference Joe Bryan's dad being the surgeon?

I did think earlier before reading on here in depth, is SL paying for it? 

In house

Wouldn't think so RTR -     :blink:    Mrs J would have to move the dining table

More likely Southmead I would guess or BUPA

:yawn:

9 hours ago, WestfieldRed said:

You might say that any chanting directed at Lee during a game is a pretty pointless thing anyway.

I understand that fans need to be free to voice their opinions but doing it during a crucial game (they all are recently) when LJ and the players are trying to focus ortfn winning a game of football is doing nothing but further hurt our chances of doing just that!

Boo them before and boo them after, but doing it during a game is essentially the same as rooting for them to lose.

This is bollocks... and I'll tell you why.

This is EXACTLY what Lansdown said when he was essentially blaming the supporters for our poor form.

He also said it because he knows that if we all put our outrage at him and his muppet to one side for the duration of the game, he can once again spin the bullshit line that the worst manager/head coach in living memory has the support of the 'majority' of the crowd.

Jesus ****ing wept.

9 hours ago, Flint says No said:

I'm sorry but Lee is having to deal with a family issue and what he doesn't need is ctitiscism from the fans. I know that he should go but if I hear any singing aimed at Johnson  I will be embarrassed as a fellow fan.

We all have problems that is ******* life.....I would not imagine any fans with a brain will target abuse about his dad but does that men we have to all be nice and tip toe around him? Does it ****. His personal life is nothing to do with his day job. He is paid a shit load to deliver and is a total failure #johnsonout

13 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

What i mean is , people go through more pressures than him. There will be people with terminal illness that have family's to support and little money to do it with . They just have to get on with it. 

23 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

We all have problems that is ******* life.....I would not imagine any fans with a brain will target abuse about his dad but does that men we have to all be nice and tip toe around him? Does it ****. His personal life is nothing to do with his day job. He is paid a shit load to deliver and is a total failure #johnsonout

What is it with losing football games? It turns people into right nasty people.

No matter how rich or poor someone is in life we all have one common thing, and that is family, when a loved one suffers an illness or a death it effects each and every single one of us the bloody same, money or fame doesn't make the pain any ******* less.

Ok they don't have to worry about paying the bills in the mean time but right now that family is going through a tough time and no matter their financial circumstances they are entitled to feel how they feel. They are also entitled to a little bit of respect and compassion during this time just like any other human being. If you are in a position in life where you are able to choose if you give compassion to someone then I worry for you because giving compassion to someone because of their circumstances comes pretty naturally to most people.

Have you ever known anybody who has died or had a illness? Ever said "thinking of you, if you need anything let me know?" thats not tip toeing about is it? thats being sincere, genuine and caring. I've had death and illnesses in my family, for the next couple of weeks people do naturally tip toe around you, they don't want to make your life any more difficult and try to make it as easy as possible during that tough period.

Every person in this world has problems, are those problems less so because there is someone always worth off? Each problem is unique to that person going through it and they have an absolute right to feel how ever they feel about it.

What about when Diana died? Should Will and Harry just have got over it because they are wealthy and have status? 

Football really is a cut throat world isn't it with attitudes like yours?

I really am disgusted to read these two posts. How i've managed to right this in a calm manner I don't know, rarely am I incensed by posts but you two really have incensed me with these comments.

54 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

No matter how rich or poor someone is in life we all have one common thing, and that is family, when a loved one suffers an illness or a death it effects each and every single one of us the bloody same, money or fame doesn't make the pain any ******* less.

Ok they don't have to worry about paying the bills in the mean time but right now that family is going through a tough time and no matter their financial circumstances they are entitled to feel how they feel. They are also entitled to a little bit of respect and compassion during this time just like any other human being. If you are in a position in life where you are able to choose if you give compassion to someone then I worry for you because giving compassion to someone because of their circumstances comes pretty naturally to most people.

Have you ever known anybody who has died or had a illness? Ever said "thinking of you, if you need anything let me know?" thats not tip toeing about is it? thats being sincere, genuine and caring. I've had death and illnesses in my family, for the next couple of weeks people do naturally tip toe around you, they don't want to make your life any more difficult and try to make it as easy as possible during that tough period.

Every person in this world has problems, are those problems less so because there is someone always worth off? Each problem is unique to that person going through it and they have an absolute right to feel how ever they feel about it.

What about when Diana died? Should Will and Harry just have got over it because they are wealthy and have status? 

I really am disgusted to read these two posts. How i've managed to right this in a calm manner I don't know, rarely am I incensed by posts but you two really have incensed me with these comments.

What are bleating on about now. Johnson should have been sacked 4 months ago, yes we are all concerned about his father and wish him well but it doesn't stop the fact many people believe he is a crap manager, out of his depth and should have lost his job, people will rightly voice this.

Johnson out.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

You really are quite emotional aren't you.

Do you need a hug.?

Oh dear .......have a lie down. PS. What Diana got to do with this ;-0

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Perhaps you should read all my posts on this thread before commenting . Idiot

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif  

Archived