IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread (Merged)

hantsred

2 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Huddersfields defence pushed upp top high. They haven't turned up yet.

Two lovely goals. But I still think we've been poor. If they got 1 goal....God help us.

We need to play with energy and excitement this 2nd half.

You chat utter shite

Pack is off the pace. We are carrying him and it is tiring the other players which is why we are beginning to drop off and O'Neil is making hurried passes. We can't keep that up in the second half because we will tire. Personally would give Pack another 10 after half time at the most but would be happier to make a change now and re-energise the midfield. Forward line relying on hoof out of defence and we need to put a foot on it and start dictating it from the middle of the park. Brownhill?

Have to say I think O'Dowda has been immense, love to know how far the guy has run and how many balls he has won tonight.  Putting in a great shift

Helping nullify their very attacking right flank

3 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Watching on tv. Much better viewing of BCFC. Why have we not played like this before ?? Finally a pressing game, working in groups, and finally a couple of great finishes. I know we struggle to cope with a lead, and 3 goals will probably be needed, but this is a far better performance than most of the rubbish seen at home this season. Players playing for a move... or finally we have come out of our football coma ? Got knows, but more of the same please in the 2nd half. 

They will try and keep it tight,hold the lead-again....Keep playing and push on them.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

We have ran like mad for 45 minutes and they clearly haven't. I'm worried as a result, they'll get back into it. Brilliant first half though, will be amazed if we do the same this half 

No lack of effort, but not going to be a surprise if we tire. Got to use subs well today.

2 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

If that's the kind of football you enjoy. Fair enough, it's an improvement yes. Still not Championship standard.

We are winning 2-0, just enjoy it mate as it doesn't always have to be Messi standard, we need the points at the moment and I'd take 3 points tonight if we come out playing what you call "non championship standard" 

1 minute ago, AshtonG666 said:

We are winning 2-0, just enjoy it mate as it doesn't always have to be Messi standard, we need the points at the moment and I'd take 3 points tonight if we come out playing what you call "non championship standard" 

As you put it like that. You're right, apologies to all if I'm sounding negative.

3 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

As you put it like that. You're right, apologies to all if I'm sounding negative.

No need to apologise, you just have to remember every point counts and we are 2-0 up against a team third in the table and you are moaning we are not playing well :facepalm:

We have been clinical  thus far and the thing which occurs to me is desire ! Is that what is lacking some match days ?

Only me but we seem to be dotting the i's and crossing the t's tonight !

Where has this passion been hiding ?

WOAH !

Archived