IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread (Merged)

hantsred

Hogg is injured. 3 closed round Tomlin. Hogg was off balance as Tomlin put his arm on him to steady himself, I think, I.e not deliberate, not a foul. Hogg didn't see Mark Hudson and smacked his head into Hudson's chest. Looked heavy but innocuous if you see what I mean, but clearly wasn't.

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Egby is a former småort in Borgholm municipality and village in Egby parish situated on the eastern island of Öland. Egby classified by Statistics Sweden as a småort until 2000, 2005 was below the population 50 and status småort ceased. Egby have Öland's smallest church, Egby church. "Tomta" called sports ground in the middle of the village. The main compound in the village is Egby Bollklubb, other compounds in the village is Egby Village Association, KÖPING- Egby Center Organization and KÖPING- Egby Hembygdsförening.

Still makes no sense to me.

A truly beautiful place not far from where Gustav comes from. An idea for your vacation.

6 minutes ago, BCFC_Mike said:

Some real classless comments considering we don't know really how serious it is.. when it's clearly obvious it's pretty bad. 

Come on mate, nobody has said they hope it's serious or anything nasty

At worst people are just keen to get the match restarted and hope our boys push on and do well, not see a guy go off injured 

2 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

Come on mate, nobody has said they hope it's serious or anything nasty

At worst people are just keen to get the watch restarted and hope our boys push on and do well, not see a guy go off injured 

I get it, you're only interested in the match and not a players well-being.  

All to their own, I guess. 

Archived