IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread (Merged)

hantsred

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

None of you buggers told me it was going to be cold, wet and windy this evening.

My perm and highlights are going to take one hell of a battering. And my espadrilles are gonna get damp.

Never mind those. Just hold on to your hairpiece, Rob...

Can't believe how well they've done this season. We've been fortunate enough to take 6 points of them and they're still about a million points ahead of us.

Have a big game ourselves tonight at home to Reading, a must win for us really with Fulham breathing down our necks.

Good luck tonight.

5 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Can't believe how well they've done this season. We've been fortunate enough to take 6 points of them and they're still about a million points ahead of us.

Have a big game ourselves tonight at home to Reading, a must win for us really with Fulham breathing down our necks.

Good luck tonight.

Fancy you to beat Fulham.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

Fancy you to beat Fulham.

Hope so, got them last day of the season in what could be a decider. Still think you lot are going to survive, if the season was another 5 or 10 games long I'd say Birmingham have had it, still could get dragged in to it. Your game against them on the last day could be winner stays up. 

4 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Hope so, got them last day of the season in what could be a decider. Still think you lot are going to survive, if the season was another 5 or 10 games long I'd say Birmingham have had it, still could get dragged in to it. Your game against them on the last day could be winner stays up. 

I'd take a last day shoot-out right now, sadly think it will be irrelevant for us. Got a feeling dirty Leeds are gonna get the final promotion spot . Hope I'm wrong on both counts though.

6 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

After a good day at Gold Cup in Cheltenham, and outsiders win is on the cards . 

LJ says he has his best players playing well , huge squad investment , Tammy fit , no excuses in front of the cameras .

City to win 3-1 and put in a performance the talent and squad available are capable of and get us out the relegation zone . 

Haha you must be living in fantasy land 

No idea what formation this is but if it's an isolated Tammy I'll be very annoyed. If so then it's evident he learned nothing from the Norwich game about what our best chance of success is. 

Of course it could be a deceptive 442 with Tomlin staying forward and giving Tammy support in which case Johnson is a genius and should be given a new contract. 

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

On his day Tomlin is our best player...at some point his day will come

He's too lazy to play a team with Huddersfield's energy. Taylor would press from the front and make life more difficult. It's a tactical error IMO but what do I know I'm just a pleb on a phone who posts on a forum. 

Archived