IGNORED

Get Well Soon Jonathan Hogg

Nagy Mahal

On 3/18/2017 at 19:30, ChippenhamRed said:

Strange one, looked fairly innocuous on the TV and the sort of collision you'd expect to occur fairly regularly in a rugby match without such consequences. Just very unfortunate indeed.

That's what I thought, then when you see it in slow motion you can see he had his head turned to it's fullest to look at the ball, then he hits into his team mate and twists it even further. I wish him all the best, good to hear that he was walking on Saturday, my only concern would be whether it has a mental effect on him, which we have seen with players in the past. Good luck to him. 

On 3/20/2017 at 07:13, Major Isewater said:

You lot make me proud . 

Thank you Jonathon Hogg for your participation in the game , best of luck with your recovery and hope to see you next season as we both fight for promotion.

You nailed it Major. Must admit. I want to congratulate the members of this forum and our club's medical team. There aren't many forums that would respect competitor players injuries. Demonstrates a mature site and members who have the best intentions for the game. Utmost respect !!! 

Archived