IGNORED

Jon stead

Red Army 75

12 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I was quite surprised to see Steady was one of the pundits, and then quite surprised to hear he said good things about us. (but was he paid to? I mean Hudders had Danny Higginbotham favouring them)

Steady loved it here. Fans player of the season twice and had his best scoring record I believe. I seem to remember he had to wear a rovers shirt as a forfeit on a stag do or something rather than a udders one.

24 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Steady loved it here. Fans player of the season twice and had his best scoring record I believe. I seem to remember he had to wear a rovers shirt as a forfeit on a stag do or something rather than a udders one.

Fair shout, but why Danny for Hudders? - He has never played for them and was born in Manchester, even started his professional career with Manchester United.

5 hours ago, Tears in rain said:

Made me laugh when the sky bloke (Think it was Scott Minto whatever his name is) had to stop stead from talking about city and try get him to talk about Huddersfield. 

Good to see him doing that... lot of time for the bloke! 

Yep, came across a bit awkward that moment. 

The interviewer trying to enforce the idea that the result was down to a poor HT performance, rather than a good BC one. 

You can tell he's got someone in his ear driving the questions. 

3 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Yep, came across a bit awkward that moment. 

The interviewer trying to enforce the idea that the result was down to a poor HT performance, rather than a good BC one. 

You can tell he's got someone in his ear driving the questions. 

That's what I thought especially the way he said "Well I want to talk about Huddersfield".

Even the other guy was talking about us after that so was nice to get some pride back on Tv!

9 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Fair shout, but why Danny for Hudders? - He has never played for them and was born in Manchester, even started his professional career with Manchester United.

Prob because Beagrie wasnt doing the game last night.

19 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

He's now very popular at Notts County, workmate's a fan. He's a model pro who always puts the shift in and the fans recognise that.

He was exactly the same at City and that's why he's so fondly remembered at AG.

12 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I was quite surprised to see Steady was one of the pundits, and then quite surprised to hear he said good things about us. (but was he paid to? I mean Hudders had Danny Higginbotham favouring them)

Really? I thought Higgingbottom was complimenting us after the game. Something along the lines of, City's game plan stopped Huddersfield from playing well, rather than Huddersfield were poor. Also said he doubted that the early injury affected them as City were clearly on top at that point. Thought both were talking sense to be fair. COYR

Archived