IGNORED

I had a dream about Lee Johnson last night

Jack Dawe

22 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

It was, not surprisingly, rather odd.

All that I can recall, is that down a muddy lane and in a house - a building, a busy/messy building; Lee's home? One of his portfolio? - I was basically trying to work my way into a position where I could be his PA, his personal assistant.

Two clear jobs needed doing for him: 1. His shoes were very muddy, and I could clean them for him. And 2. There was some nice fallen pieces of wood down that lane, that I could saw and chop for his fire.

I think I was then in a car with him on the way to his work. I clearly remember, though, a sense of guilt and feeling conflicted because of my criticism of him on here, and conclusion that he needed to go. None of which I told him, as I tried to worm my way into his employ. I wanted a job, working for Lee.

And then I came to.

What is your interpretation of my dream? I think I was thinking: "Lee needs help." And if I clean his shoes, and chop him some wood, and keep him warm, then we will probably beat Brentford. And stay up.

At least I didn't try and tell him how to "set the team up," or who to select, or any of that. Well done me. I wouldn't dream of it.

My dream could only have become more odd if @spudski had rocked up in it. I'm rather disappointed that he didn't.....

Has anyone told you that you are not funny yet?

I think you are, but my right to an opinion has been deleted from the forum.

I will try and 'like' your post, but I think that has been disabled too.

Cheers,

tf*

Archived