IGNORED

City International Watch (Merged)

Silvio Dante

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

Probably is. And before that (I was thinking more European) ?

Dermot Curtis (ROI) springs to mind, early-mid 60s.

There mus be more recent efforts .

Actually...  more recently... Jonathan Kodjia for the Ivory Coast: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/kodjia-net-first-international-goal-3135388.aspx

Greg Goodridge & Shaun Goater played for Barbados in 97-98 when they were both City players. Presumably one of them would have scored.

In 1998  City had four Internationals on their books; Danish Soren Anderson, Moldavian Ivan Tistimetanu Canadian Jim Brennan and Hungarian Vilmos Sebok who scored a hat trick for his country later in the season.

Is Vilmos the only City player to have scored an international hat trick?

17 minutes ago, 22A said:

Greg Goodridge & Shaun Goater played for Barbados in 97-98 when they were both City players. Presumably one of them would have scored.

In 1998  City had four Internationals on their books; Danish Soren Anderson, Moldavian Ivan Tistimetanu Canadian Jim Brennan and Hungarian Vilmos Sebok who scored a hat trick for his country later in the season.

Don't think he was with us then, thought it was before he signed .

It was 27/03/99

6 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Don't think he was with us then, thought it was before he signed .

It was the 98-99 relegation season. Vilmos was scoring for his country whilst City were losing a must win game. Jim Brennan was playing for Canada the same night.

19 minutes ago, 22A said:

Don't know where that's from

The Goat is a proud Bermudian and played quite a few times and got a fair few goals for Bermuda

24 minutes ago, 22A said:

Shaun Goater played for Bermuda, Greg Goodridge played for Barbados.

Am I being pedantic? 

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Shaun Goater played for Bermuda, Greg Goodridge played for Barbados.

Am I being pedantic? 

Not at all, I appreciate corrections to what I wrote after the event rather than at the time.

Archived