IGNORED

They've forgotten about SL

Redbo

On 3/25/2017 at 11:10, Septic Peg said:

Who's SL? I've forgotten. 

Sorry, that was lame...

And FWIW, I don't think SL is in the same league as the Venkys or the Oystons. SL might be stubborn but he puts his money where his mouth is...

We could always put out a MIA bulletin and a Missing Persons on Mark Ashton

2 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

Of the past 10 seasons we have spent 8 in the Championship.

51 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

yea 6 of those fighting relegation but yea that is an established championship club with 1 blip 

I imagine its only our fans that would call us an "established" championship club. We are a yo-yo club that struggles in the Championship

I make it 8 including this one, 1 great season and 2 good position (at that point you may have been able to call us established) and then 5 relegation battles, 6 if you include the league 1 survival!

On 27/03/2017 at 10:31, Ivorguy said:

Everyone seems to have forgotten very quickly the Bristol Sport Project, which many City fans have very serious doubts about.

Everyone seems to have forgotten very quickly the blatant nepotism within the club

Everyone seems to have forgotten very quickly the emasculated Board

Everyone seems very quickly to have forgotten interference with selection of playing staff, e.g. Mr James

Everyone seems very quickly to have forgotten the shambles that was Ashton Vale

Everyone seems very quickly to have forgotten the unexplained and baffling agreement with Rovers over transfers

Please feel free to add to this initial list

The next addition to the Bristol Sport portfolio?

Cricket. The new T20 City League will be right up there.

Put some nets up - for the cricket and errant penalty takers - and call the team Bristol Cricket.

Another revenue stream for Mr L.

47 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Was @Major Isewater in the Commandos?

Bood a boom boom tsh.

:tumbleweed:

It's funny you should say that .

Some years ago I went to a funeral in Toulon and at the moment that everyone got up to file past the coffin the chap in the pew behind me tapped my wife on the shoulder and said ' you've got some sewing to do tonight ' .

Clearly my wife thought the bloke was a bit mad , every one in tears for the sadness of the moment and he's talking about needlework.

However He persisted and seeing that Mrs Isewater didn't understand He placed his hands on my shoulders and turned my back to her .

Unbeknown to me my trousers

had split from my waist to the knee revealing a prime left buttock in all it's glory for the congregation to appreciate.

i was in Commando mode .

The atmosphere was very strange to say the least . The Pews in front of me stifling their tears and the pews behind me stifling their laughter and largely failing .

My friend couldn't understand why people would come to her Father's funeral to mock ! 

I had to confess.

Since that episode I no longer go ' commando ' at funerals , despite the fact that I get loads of invitations by the families of the bereaved these days .

Archived