IGNORED

Sco vs Svn

yardy

5 minutes ago, Super said:

Slovenia are so bad. Dirty team too.

Very old school retribution at the end by Brown on the guy who should've gone earlier for the ''tackle'' on him......

i know it's not what a lot of England fans think but I still support the home nations and Ireland even now. I know they want us to lose but so what, it's another game with a team to support which always makes it more interesting. I'd even go as far as supporting British club teams in Europe, although manure in 99 in the pub was a mixed feeling, and not sure I could ever support you know who if they ever got ther....... Sorry was laughing too much to finish the sentence!

2 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Very old school retribution at the end by Brown on the guy who should've gone earlier for the ''tackle'' on him......

i know it's not what a lot of England fans think but I still support the home nations and Ireland even now. I know they want us to lose but so what, it's another game with a team to support which always makes it more interesting. I'd even go as far as supporting British club teams in Europe, although manure in 99 in the pub was a mixed feeling, and not sure I could ever support you know who if they ever got ther....... Sorry was laughing too much to finish the sentence!

I used to support all the home nations but not anymore 

Only NI and ROI now

Archived