IGNORED

Amateur

SedRA

The description amateur is thrown around quite easily when we're losing, but for 80 mins of todays game we looked absolutely shambolic and it wouldn't be unfair to say we looked like a non-league team. 

Out fought, out thought and out played by a mid table team with nothing to play for. Defence all over the place, passing wayward, a number of players hardly touching the ball only to miscontrol or play a misplaced pass when they did. 

Genuinely embarrassing performance today and any confidence built from the Huddersfield game must have evaporated after that pathetic showing. 

I have to renew by tomorrow, im struggling. my worst fear is we get relegated and he is still here, the best part of 500 quid down the shitter as im not going down there to watch that clown in league one, but i love the day out with my boy, then again 500 quid pays for alot of nice days out doing other stuff which once we are finished I might have actually enjoyed........ something to mull over.

2 minutes ago, tts_city said:

I have to renew by tomorrow, im struggling. my worst fear is we get relegated and he is still here, the best part of 500 quid down the shitter as im not going down there to watch that clown in league one, but i love the day out with my boy, then again 500 quid pays for alot of nice days out doing other stuff which once we are finished I might have actually enjoyed........ something to mull over.

That's why I haven't renewed.

13 minutes ago, RedSA said:

The description amateur is thrown around quite easily when we're losing, but for 80 mins of todays game we looked absolutely shambolic and it wouldn't be unfair to say we looked like a non-league team. 

Out fought, out thought and out played by a mid table team with nothing to play for. Defence all over the place, passing wayward, a number of players hardly touching the ball only to miscontrol or play a misplaced pass when they did. 

Genuinely embarrassing performance today and any confidence built from the Huddersfield game must have evaporated after that pathetic showing. 

Amateur is for players who don't get paid, turn up for pure enjoyment, and try their hardest, as good or bad as that maybe.

unprofessional on the other hand is for those who get paid £10 grand a week, discredit the shirt and the fans, and don't give a flying ****.

Out of the their depth means being managed by someone who is clueless.

So.....not amateurish, just totally unprofessional and utterly clueless ! 

14 minutes ago, tts_city said:

I doubt  may 'new' season ticket holders will be buying. Your seat is safe enough (if u want it)

12 minutes ago, tts_city said:

I renewed in the end...because the boys wanted an excuse for us all to meet up. As for where we play next season..what will be will be...I'm almost past caring!

12 minutes ago, Judda said:

Me too... but fek it. Would have even if we were in Rotherhams shoes....

But why? What good does it do? Yes well done you stuck through it during a bad time? LJ is so far out of his depth it's embarrassing.this bad time isn't ending unless we do something.  It needs to be done, if that means missing a few games to get the deluded idiot out then why not? The fact people are buying ST, turning up, means SL won't do anything. If the next home crowd was the away fans only? Would LJ still be in his job for the next game? Would he ****. I'm fed up of hearing on here ' ooo rovers fans just let things happen they don't do anything to try and prevent failure'. Well as a club we are failing yet people are doing nothing just so they can say they stuck by the team.

I'm getting so fed up with this club. Now if we had some foreign owner runner this club into the ground I could understand the unwavering support. But we haven't, we got a clueless owner sticking by his mate.

I know I've gone on, I'm a few ciders down and angry.

I've already made my decision, I did it after about 10 games of this season. Even though we were fairly high in the table at the time. I found I just wasn't enjoying football under this manager, I found it boring and negative, add in the sanitised atmosphere at league football nowadays and I just thought why am I bothering.

I now watch my lads most Saturday's. If they haven't got a game then I watch local football or semi pro football. It's far more enjoyable than watching LJ's rubbish.

I've been going to Ashton Gate ( and hundreds of away games)  from Bridgwater since the late 70's and always felt that not going was being disloyal, I don't feel that way anymore and I'm now enjoying every Saturday afternoon by watching other football, obviously the quality isn't as good, but I dont feel angry and frustrated at 5pm on a Saturday anymore!

3 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

But why? What good does it do? Yes well done you stuck through it during a bad time? LJ is so far out of his depth it's embarrassing.this bad time isn't ending unless we do something.  It needs to be done, if that means missing a few games to get the deluded idiot out then why not? The fact people are buying ST, turning up, means SL won't do anything. If the next home crowd was the away fans only? Would LJ still be in his job for the next game? Would he ****. I'm fed up of hearing on here ' ooo rovers fans just let things happen they don't do anything to try and prevent failure'. Well as a club we are failing yet people are doing nothing just so they can say they stuck by the team.

I'm getting so fed up with this club. Now if we had some foreign owner runner this club into the ground I could understand the unwavering support. But we haven't, we got a clueless owner sticking by his mate.

I know I've gone on, I'm a few ciders down and angry.

Why? So I can go and support my team I guess!?!

If we get relegated or not I'll be there and I bloody well hope SL will be too... he ain't perfect but there's a hell of a lot worse out there...

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Feel for you chief - the club couldn't wait to bombard us with 'renew' messages after those two surprising wins...I resisted but don't feel good about all this....

To be honest i wouldnt be doing anything else on a saturday but even so, this clown and League One really isnt in my plan!!

but even if we stay up hes still going to be here so ive pretty much nailed a £400+ ticket for future depression!

glad i didnt make the trip today. Hate saying im glad i missed games but this fool is doing this to a lot of people now. 

As much as I loved the win against Huddersfield I have been saying to people in the last two weeks that one victory doesn't guarantee that we are safe, we have to replicate that level of performance until the end of the season. The break hasn't done us any good. Far too many poor performances this season. Players obviously putting themselves in the shop window for Sky cameras. 

9 hours ago, Pezo said:

I did wonder after Huddersfield if the players just got together and said lets show what we can do and hopefully put ourselves in the shop window in front of sky.

Anyone who failed to spot the Huddersfield game was a lot of players using Sky Sports to audition for jobs with proper managers, was getting seriously carried away. I'm certain it was and the first half today (no Sky Sports cameras) made it blindingly obvious. 

I am in agreement, the Sky game was players showing what they are able to do. No matter what league we are in next season, you would think there will be a mass exodus of players if LJ remains. No one wants to play for him, and his reputation in the game Mr Ashton ? I think  the answer to that is easy to ascertain despite the gagging clauses . 

Archived