IGNORED

Today's game

Charlie BCFC

I know Johnson is bad. But the blame surely has to go down with the players they put no effort in today and let the manager get all the blame. This starting 11 was the same team that beat Huddersfield 4-0 so it wasn't a bad team he put out. My only critiscism of Johnson is the fact that Bailey Wright should not have played this game. He's just came back from a long haul flight in Australia and gets thrown in when we have players who could've easily done a better job today such as Hegeler, Mags even Vyner. But that said it looked the players completely back stabbed the manager today.

12 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I know Johnson is bad. But the blame surely has to go down with the players they put no effort in today and let the manager get all the blame. This starting 11 was the same team that beat Huddersfield 4-0 so it wasn't a bad team he put out. My only critiscism of Johnson is the fact that Bailey Wright should not have played this game. He's just came back from a long haul flight in Australia and gets thrown in when we have players who could've easily done a better job today such as Hegeler, Mags even Vyner. But that said it looked the players completely back stabbed the manager today.

True but the manager takes the blame in my eyes,you got Flint playing emergency right back at times. His tactics are mind boggling at times,have at least 1 cb with pace if your going to go with that set up

20 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I've heard that excuse rattled out week after week. Its pure speculation and even if it was true, would you care to elaborate on why you think the players are doing it? Do you think they want a relegation on their CV? Do you think they are trying to remove LJ even though its been made clear he is going nowehre? And if so, why? 

apparently 4 or 5 started the game with flu like symptoms, the players didn't make the decision to play, the manager did, we looked 2 divisions below brentford in the first half, only frankie can hold is head up in the first half with 2 great saves, the rest were all poor.

2nd half we looked a bit nearer the mark but brentford still looked way better on the ball than us.

Korey smith and joe Bryan both had awful games, oniel had the touch of a rapist, 45  yards out and brentford had loads of space, poor tactics on lees part, two banks of four turned into 1 bank of 8, collectively the manager and players can share the blame for what was a truly awful performance 

only plus side was heagler I thought improved things, despite 1 awfull pass something they all did throughout the game tbf.

lee tomlin had his worse game in a city shirt

taylors miss, just awful.

I'm sure lee with harp on about hitting the post twice and a great chance for taylor, well I'm sorry that was 2 teams from different worlds today and were talking about a team in mid table who have lost there last 2 at home.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

So is it all eleven players that did not put any effort in today? 

Of course. Johnson is a fantastic young coach, and its just a complete coincidence that all 25 or so players that he has signed have turned out to be useless wasters with a bad attitude who are looking to backstab their boss. At least according to some ill informed individuals.

Definitely the manager. I would of started the same 11 . But would of changed it at 2 0 . Getting overrun in every department. Why take so long to make the changes. Watched it down the gate. The only time the camera was on him . He was rubbing his forehead. If the players are jet lagged or whatever that's down to LJ . First half today was the worst this season 

Well anyone watching that could see how little effort there was. But more than that there was no plan. Let's start with the same 11 and hope Brentford aren't up for it.  Unfortunately they were. And Pack and O'Neil were simply anonymous. Bryan is fine as a wing back but he's sure no full back. Tomlin might as well have stayed in bed.  Sure Taylor missed a sitter but when the team is so short on goals why leave him on the bench? He'll always miss a few but with enough chances he'll score a few  too. And if Bobby Reid is ever the answer, someone has asked  the wrong question.

Just now, David Brent said:

Not for me. Manager is to blame.

Quite right but it is rather stating the obvious is it not? I mean it hardly matters does it; the coach is there to be praised and shot down regardless of whether the players try, love him, or could not give a rats arse and want him gone; the buck stops with him. End of story. 

The needle is stuck; we all want him gone, he is going nowhere so we make moaning a pastime in the vain hope next season we have a manager who has a cat in hells chance of winning a few matches and making us proud of our club again; we are miles from that now whether form picks up or not; the guy is a busted flush regardless in my opinion, he will never get the majority of fans back on board unless he gets us auto promotion to the Prem next season. It is going be a long, arduous and painful journey before then.

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Quite right but it is rather stating the obvious is it not? I mean it hardly matters does it; the coach is there to be praised and shot down regardless of whether the players try, love him, or could not give a rats arse and want him gone; the buck stops with him. End of story. 

The needle is stuck; we all want him gone, he is going nowhere so we make moaning a pastime in the vain hope next season we have a manager who has a cat in hells chance of winning a few matches and making us proud of our club again; we are miles from that now whether form picks up or not; the guy is a busted flush regardless in my opinion, he will never get the majority of fans back on board unless he gets us auto promotion to the Prem next season. It is going be a long, arduous and painful journey before then.

You're right but I felt the need to say it because people are still asking the question.

24 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Of course. Johnson is a fantastic young coach, and its just a complete coincidence that all 25 or so players that he has signed have turned out to be useless wasters with a bad attitude who are looking to backstab their boss. At least according to some ill informed individuals.

Have you been accused of sarcasm yet?

7 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

The only issue seems to be how big the loss of trust in the owner will be should we be relegated.

Balls to Johnson - it's the club that matters, and what exactly Steve is doing with it.

If we end up in division three, he has little to show for his investment in the team.

tfj

1 minute ago, cidered abroad said:

And a Brentford side who the happy clappers were telling us earlier today that they had nothing to play for!

Beyond me why they cannot or will not see and acknowledge how poor we are.

The happy clappers will still be same when Johnson has taken us down and we are struggling in L1  They just cannot see that LJ is not or never will be the coach to take us to anywhere but average and that would be good for him.  The Championship is a step to far for LJ atm and until SL wakes up to this fact and appoints a manager/coach with Championship experience who can motivate players, then City will continue to struggle, any thought of getting into the Prem will never happen.

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

The happy clappers will still be same when Johnson has taken us down and we are struggling in L1  They just cannot see that LJ is not or never will be the coach to take us to anywhere but average and that would be good for him.  The Championship is a step to far for LJ atm and until SL wakes up to this fact and appoints a manager/coach with Championship experience who can motivate players, then City will continue to struggle, any thought of getting into the Prem will never happen.

Has the weather warmed up enough for the Estonian crumpet to be out yet??

:wub:

tfj

Just now, Taxi for Johnson said:

Has the weather warmed up enough for the Estonian crumpet to be out yet??

:wub:

tfj

The weather is still not very warm, in fact the night before last we had about 3 cms of snow and very high cold winds. So unfortunately the crumpet is still wrapped up in the Winter coats and hats, mind you a few still manage to look sexy.  At 71 though, I can only look and that's when the wife doesn't see. Ah well, soon be Summer.

The weather is still not very warm, in fact the night before last we had about 3 cms of snow and very high cold winds. So unfortunately the crumpet is still wrapped up in the Winter coats and hats, mind you a few still manage to look sexy.  At 71 though, I can only look and that's when the wife doesn't see. Ah well, soon be Summer.

Cheers.

Let me know when it does warm up.

We'll do the usual thread about Estonian women on the dark web - like last year??

tfj

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Cheers.

Let me know when it does warm up.

We'll do the usual thread about Estonian women on the dark web - like last year??

tfj

Will do!   The good thing about Summer, is that I can go and watch mediocre football here, it's like a continuation of listening to City's commentaries, only live!

This bunch of players we have obviously need a kick up the arse to get them motivated LJ is not the man to do this so the buck has to stop with him and the coaches. Could you see a team managed by someone like Warnock (who i hate btw) play with so little passion. We really need a manager who can motivate players and get them to play with fire in their bellys..

Will do!   The good thing about Summer, is that I can go and watch mediocre football here, it's like a continuation of listening to City's commentaries, only live!

Did you actually read my reply?

:shifty:

Fine then - party time!!

tfj

1 minute ago, westonred said:

This bunch of players we have obviously need a kick up the arse to get them motivated LJ is not the man to do this so the buck has to stop with him and the coaches. Could you see a team managed by someone like Warnock (who i hate btw) play with so little passion. We really need a manager who can motivate players and get them to play with fire in their bellys..

Alan Pardew can do that.

Funny how Warnock is hated by so many supporters at clubs he hasn't managed. I don't like him because of the tactics he employs but there's no doubt that he'd be kicking asses here. Just as well I spotted my predictive had put licking.

2 minutes ago, westonred said:

Weston, are all Villa fans in Weston arrogant idiots, I met a right clown last night down there who could barely come to terms that they are now a Championship club

2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Funny how Warnock is hated by so many supporters at clubs he hasn't managed. I don't like him because of the tactics he employs but there's no doubt that he'd be kicking asses here. Just as well I spotted my predictive had put licking.

Going out of the league might be preferable to having Colin as manager.

Just sayin'.

tfj

Archived