IGNORED

Today's game

Charlie BCFC

4 hours ago, hartford3lioncan0 said:

And to think I sponsored you for a tenner, load of City in Weston mate 

What are you on about' I'm on about Villa fans, of course I know there are loads of City in WSM, sponsored me for a tenner? wtf you on about?

14 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Going out of the league might be preferable to having Colin as manager.

Just sayin'.

tfj

I'd rather my beloved team took up  Lacrosse or Curling ........in preference to the Warlock coming anywhere Ashton Gate

16 hours ago, Flint says No said:

I know Johnson is bad. But the blame surely has to go down with the players they put no effort in today and let the manager get all the blame. This starting 11 was the same team that beat Huddersfield 4-0 so it wasn't a bad team he put out. My only critiscism of Johnson is the fact that Bailey Wright should not have played this game. He's just came back from a long haul flight in Australia and gets thrown in when we have players who could've easily done a better job today such as Hegeler, Mags even Vyner. But that said it looked the players completely back stabbed the manager today.

With respect, I think you need to understand the head coaches role in a football team. Motivation would be a key requirement.

21 hours ago, Flint says No said:

I know Johnson is bad. But the blame surely has to go down with the players they put no effort in today and let the manager get all the blame. This starting 11 was the same team that beat Huddersfield 4-0 so it wasn't a bad team he put out. My only critiscism of Johnson is the fact that Bailey Wright should not have played this game. He's just came back from a long haul flight in Australia and gets thrown in when we have players who could've easily done a better job today such as Hegeler, Mags even Vyner. But that said it looked the players completely back stabbed the manager today.

Rubbish mate you say its the players then blame LJ for playing an international player, who no doubt didn't fly pleb class and most sleep on long haul anyway. BW was no worse than your name sake anyway, if anyone should have been dropped it should have been him.

Its down to LJ mate his team his selection we have done the players fault anyway many times before, the only constant thing is the rubbish manager we have .....will he ever man up and admit it was his fault? always someone/thing else

12 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I see where you're all coming from blaming the manager but that defending for the two goals is appalling and has nothing to do with Johnson.

Really funny that, did LJ not bring in most of the players and by the way he seems to randomly pick them and the positions they play in. The manager is responsible  for his team that's what he is here for.......the clue is in the name. He certainly did his homework on Brentford maybe he should blame his assistant.......oh he`s done that already and kicked him out

Archived