IGNORED

Preston away, can we win?

reddogkev

2 hours ago, leadman said:

after the levels of ineptitude we reached yesterday, I doubt it

are only real hope I think, is if Blackburn and forest go on a bad run and we beat Blackburn.

What is with this myth that Blackburn are in form? They are winless in five and lost yesterday. They have accrued half as many points as us over that period. Meanwhile, Forest are winless in four and have won 1 in 9.

So relative to us they are already on a bad run.

There seems to be an assumption that all our relegation rivals are all picking up more points than us at the moment. They aren't. For that reason alone, we have every reason to be hopeful.

From an outsiders view its city or the plastics for the drop. I'd much rather see you lot stay up than the lot of wannabes who won the World Cup, European cup and still think they're too good for the championship.

i can't get my head round how you are where you are. I saw the Huddersfield game and you made a mockery of your league position.

we need to win or any outside chance of the play offs is gone. Not that we're good enough this season.

ill applaud bailey wright for what he did for us then it's business.

good luck for the rest of the season after Tuesday!

pne to win 2-1. City's goal to come off wilbs backside!

1 hour ago, Tears in rain said:

Depends which city side shows up. We press and play with intense attitude e.g Huddersfield then yeah we can win.

Do I think that will happen? God no! 

Preston 1-0 win 

I have had a lot to say in the last 24 hours. Many thanks for the comments and likes from many posters.

So down to business. Yes we can win. We have players more than capable of winning. It is a matter of what team shows up!

I am a fundamentalist, I always think we can win, its just a matter of actually doing it!!

If LJ is still here come Tuesday I think our chances diminish, but hey ho COYR 

33 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You described Deepdale as a 'sh*t ground' - I replied 'it's a great stadium' - what's this got to do with Brentford?!

IM gonna pour my heart out to you via OTIB, I scanned your reply, I've not been in a good place after my visit to the big smoke yesterday. I'm unraveling. Sorry 

Just now, shelts said:

IM gonna pour my heart out to you via OTIB, I scanned your reply, I've not been in a good place after my visit to the big smoke yesterday. I'm unraveling. Sorry 

No need to apologise shelts.....there are many, many shell-shocked City fans at the moment, this season promised so much but it has imploded in a spectacular fashion....our head coach is out of his depth, he doesn't deserve hatred or personal abuse, he just needs to be replaced.

The image of him turning around and goading City fans, who'd given him stick in the Lower Lansdown Stand, when we scored at home against the mighty Rotherham is just lodged in my mind and it makes me very angry....who does he think he is?! Some of us have followed City for longer than he has been on this planet and yet his first thought, when his team scored against a team way adrift at the bottom of the table, was to turn around and smugly gesture at fans of his team....oh dear...

18 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No need to apologise shelts.....there are many, many shell-shocked City fans at the moment, this season promised so much but it has imploded in a spectacular fashion....our head coach is out of his depth, he doesn't deserve hatred or personal abuse, he just needs to be replaced.

The image of him turning around and goading City fans, who'd given him stick in the Lower Lansdown Stand, when we scored at home against the mighty Rotherham is just lodged in my mind and it makes me very angry....who does he think he is?! Some of us have followed City for longer than he has been on this planet and yet his first thought, when his team scored against a team way adrift at the bottom of the table, was to turn around and smugly gesture at fans of his team....oh dear...

The incident your referring to I've never heard of before I read your post. Has anyone got a pic?

Just replace and move on I totally agree, personal abuse or hating ain't my thing. 

I wish I had the nerve to ask for a refund for my season ticket, does it matter because I have already renewed as the kids love the days out following City, a new generation of fans but they have lost me but not my money!

6 minutes ago, shelts said:

The incident your referring to I've never heard of before I read your post. Has anyone got a pic?

Just replace and move on I totally agree, personal abuse or hating ain't my thing. 

I wish I had the nerve to ask for a refund for my season ticket, does it matter because I have already renewed as the kids love the days out following City, a new generation of fans but they have lost me but not my money!

I don't know if anyone has a pic, but I saw it for myself. It was the game with the 'tongue in cheek' O'Driscoll banner...

Preston are a very good side at home. Lost just 4 out of last 20, winning 11. Little chance of us winning there and a point will be hard to get. Think we are now simply relying on winning 3 of our 4 remaining home games and not losing to Blackburn if we are to stay in this division. Will be very tough as Wolves are flying at the moment so Saturdays game is already looking dodgy. 

Archived