IGNORED

Thanks Lee

BS3_RED

Decision made and the three of us are not renewing. If we go down or manange to stay up by the skin of our teeth he is going to be here next season for a re-run of this and I cant stomach the tactics, team selection, after match bullshit or my support being taken for granted anymore....... If SL wants to play FM2017 LJ special edition he can do it without me, im sick to death of the pantomime my club has turned into. I will pick and choose a few games but few being the operative word until he ***** off.

10 hours ago, Mtimmy11 said:

thats allright then hes worked marvels,while your here no happy clapper has told us yet what his talent is except brown nosing

I'm not a fan of LJ either. You're missing the point. People making sweeping statements about our current position. We were in the 4th division once upon a time. 

11 hours ago, Bobby Bollax said:

off the back off sales. Kodjia , bolasie e.c.t

Other Coaches/Managers were in place while very large reductions in spending where being enforced to adhere to FFP/SCMP. That is not bollax.

Lee Johnson has a squad of increasing numbers and increasing cost, a land of milk and honey in comparison to lead.

Archived