IGNORED

Last day of seat reservation

Steve Watts

Just now, Psychopomp said:

My group of 10 friends will not renew whilst LJ is in charge. So you can have our mix of seats. Drop in the ocean to SL and he will not blink on his adventure of self destruction of the club. 

Every journey starts with the first step (OK, some will cycle etc). 

This is just the start of it if LJ remains and we go down. 

2 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

We've hardly got a waiting list to take our seat - today's date was just emotional blackmail by the Club we love...Unfortunately

But I answered my mobile in the boozer last Thursday and Jens Hegeler told me straight that I was in real danger of 'losing my seat' - it ruined my evening, the few pints of Uri Geller tasted distinctly off after that as I got all het up and worried about losing my precious seat as thousands of City fans were obviously chomping at the bit to take it off me....are you saying I worried over nothing?! 

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

But I answered my mobile in the boozer last Thursday and Jens Hegeler told me straight that I was in real danger of 'losing my seat' - it ruined my evening, the few pints of Uri Geller tasted distinctly off after that as I got all het up and worried about losing my precious seat as thousands of City fans were obviously chomping at the bit to take it off me....are you saying I worried over nothing?! 

No worries. It's only a few years and we'll be on TV almost every week. At least on MOTD anyway. 

2 hours ago, bcfcfinker said:

Break down of available seats from about 30 minutes ago (total: 6181 seats available):

E34 617 available 786 capacity 169 STs
E33 455 available 945 capacity 490 STs
E32 438 available 1078 capacity 640 STs
E31 228 available 1055 capacity 827 STs
E30 401 available 1084 capacity 683 STs
E29 472 available 947 capacity 475 STs
E28 581 available 737 capacity 156 STs
S27 106 available 131 capacity 25 STs
S26 68 available 489 capacity 421 STs
S25 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs
S24 231 available 729 capacity 498 STs
S23 320 available 841 capacity 521 STs
S22 249 available 842 capacity 593 STs
S21 237 available 841 capacity 604 STs
S20 339 available 729 capacity 390 STs
S19 277 available 551 capacity 274 STs
S18 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs
A9 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs
A8 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs
W17 190 available 630 capacity 440 STs
W16 219 available 651 capacity 432 STs
W15 151 available 716 capacity 565 STs
W14 2 available 566 capacity 564 STs
W13 197 available 715 capacity 518 STs
W12 256 available 590 capacity 334 STs
W11 147 available 629 capacity 482 STs
W10 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs
A3 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs
A4 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs
A11 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs
A10 0 available no idea of capacity but it appears all STs

I worked out the capacities of each block as per above and at the moment, season ticket sales appear to stand at over 10,101 (as of a few hours ago - and this is as it appears and I can't give an accurate figure) + the block capacities I don't have access to e.g. S25

Make of it what you want.

33 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Can anyone give a brief overview of costs/benefits of being a member? Thanks

I was thinking about sitting tight, see what happens with regard to relegation and head coach position and perhaps look at a half season ticket if it looks like they might be getting their act together.

£20 

£5 discount on home tickets 

So more than 4 games your in profit

Discount on purchases as well if I recall right

1 minute ago, bcfcfinker said:

I worked out the capacities of each block as per above and at the moment, season ticket sales appear to stand at over 10,101 (as of a few hours ago - and this is as it appears and I can't give an accurate figure) + the block capacities I don't have access to e.g. S25

Surely only non renewed seats are available at the moment? I thought you couldn't buy an SC at the moment unless you're an existing SC holder. Does that mean over 6k haven't renewed? :blink:

43 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

So where do distance selling regulations fit in? 

https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses/online-selling

I think this covers it but you'd have to do your own research and just don't take some on-line barrack-room lawyer's word for it. Ultimately if you take the wrong advice, you are the one who carry's the can.

7 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Surely only non renewed seats are available at the moment? I thought you couldn't buy an SC at the moment unless you're an existing SC holder. Does that mean over 6k haven't renewed? :blink:

As I understand it, if you are a ST holder and hadn't renewed you existing seat, it went on general sale today i.e. it shows up as available. So, if a seat is shown up as taken today, it's been sold for next season.

I could be wrong.

I thought around 14k STs had been sold this season. If that's the case, then as things stand, they have to sell about another 3-4k tickets in the next 3 weeks to equal this seasons tally.

2 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

As I understand it, if you are a ST holder and hadn't renewed you existing seat, it went on general sale today i.e. it shows up as available. So, if a seat is shown up as taken today, it's been sold for next season.

I could be wrong.

I thought around 14k STs had been sold this season. If that's the case, then as things stand, they have to sell about another 3-4k tickets in the next 3 weeks to equal this seasons tally.

Fair enough, many thanks for the explanation. We're around 4K down then as things stand.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Fair enough, many thanks for the explanation. We're around 4K down then as things stand.

If my figures are correct and we sold 14k this season. No doubt City will start putting out more accurate figures soon enough.

Just now, tinman85 said:

Seems the fans are the only bright spot this season with fantastic support home and away yet we are the ones who then have to rush to renew. Really is a bit of a cheek. 

They know they're up a creek without a paddle if they don't move to get early adopters. 

As individuals, they all know we're likely to go down. 

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

They know they're up a creek without a paddle if they don't move to get early adopters. 

Of course. Everyone knows that. Just goes to show that football is not about us as fans. The Bristol Sport franchise machine. 

1 hour ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

We've hardly got a waiting list to take our seat - today's date was just emotional blackmail by the Club we love...Unfortunately

I think we can all mostly wait to see what happens, as you have pointed out we will get a seat if we want one, just maybe somewhere else.

41 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

yes I thought that it, doesn't show much confidence by the club that we have to renew way before we know which division we will be in.

8 hours ago, bcfcfinker said:

At least 1,000 sold in W7,8,9, if S25 is sold out then another 700+

Could be near to 12,000 actually sold.

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

The 2016-17 performance report is starting to show a theme.

- season ticket renewals: 30% down on target

- points secured: 30% down on target

- league status: TBC but heading for division 3, 100% down on target.

Archived