IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

This is what I meant when people suggested we'd get a draw here, Preston were always going to win, maybe I didn't think this easily but it was always going to be a loss. We're just lucky that Blackburn are playing Brighton, that said by 5:35pm this Saturday I fully expect us to be in the relegation zone.

• Like 1

Can someone explain to me how we've still got this muppet in charge? This is Preston we're playing, the team that we got promoted with - and yet for two consecutive seasons we're fighting off relegation (this season, most likely going down) whilst Preston have continually delivered without spending the £££ we have. 

Steve Landsown, I love what you've done for our club, but you haven't got a clue this season. 

This is painful. 

Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson told BBC Radio Bristol:

"We have got to make sure that our big players turn up and put in good performances.

"They [Preston] have flaws and weaknesses like all clubs in the Championship and we can only exploit them if we are at it.

"We have to make sure that everything we do is positive and on the front foot. We have to be the best team on the day."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

It's actually not Johnson's fault, he cannot help the fact he is inept and out of his depth it is those who chose him and have continued to back him against ALL the evidence.

In one respect you are spot on.

He's doing a job and paying his bills.

His boss hasn't the balls to put him out of his misery.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

An absolute thrashing will help Johnson yet again deflect blame and Lansdown will suck it up "let down by the team" "needs players he can trust" blah blah blah. Players appear equally to blame tonight but Johnson has created the situation.

Too late for a change . Unless Blackburn lose every game I think we are down.

I cant imagine he goes so folks unless you feel your support is reciprocated by the club then vote with your wallets and stay away.

Those who continue to support this ******* fraud and his megalomaniac backer then genuinely I say fair play and hope you continue to enjoy the match day experience.

If LJ stays as our manager, then Blackburn can't lose every game........................

• Like 2