IGNORED

Lansdown - you're a failure

SouthStand Sandwich

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I can see Lansdown throwing his teddy down and looking to sell up this time around

And I've got to say , I'm no longer certain that it wouldn't be a bad thing...

I'd be very pleased. People have blindly followed this man for years. 

This season, and this appointment from last season, has been completely consistent with the rest of his tenure. 

He just doesn't get football. He was never a real fan of it, less face it who switches between Rovers to City??

LANSDOWN OUT. JOHNSON OUT. 

Where are the Happy Clappers now? Not a single one left commenting on here anymore. That proves how low we have sunk. Even the die hards have given up hope. Lansdown, you have ruined what was built by Steve Cotterill. I guess he was right when he said he wanted to buy experienced Championship quality players regardless of age when we got promoted and you refused. I hope you realise that football needs to be left to people who understand football? What were you thinking? ******* suicidal decision to stick with a bloke who was clearly way out of his depth. A record club losing streak. How blatantly obvious does it need to be? Your stubbornness is going to bite you hard on the ass and there will be no coming back from this I'm afraid. Time to sell up.

I just cannot believe this man is looking after the interests of his friend over the interests of Bristol City.

Its absolutely ridiculous. Please do the right thing Steve. Sack him and gain a little bit of credibility back from the fans.

Archived