IGNORED

Biggest thrashing of the season....

Robbored

31 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Embarrassing score line. 0-5 as I post this with still 20 odd mins to go......:facepalm:

The only consolation is that our relegation rivals are all losing as well.

Well spotted, Forrest.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Embarrassing score line. 0-5 as I post this with still 20 odd mins to go......:facepalm:

The only consolation is that our relegation rivals are all losing as well.

Heaviest defeat since we lost 6 nil to Cardiff in 2010 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Never mind - you've seen some potential in him as you told us tonight

Most struggling teams get hammered at some stage, regardless of who the manager is. Tonight was City's first thrashing of the season. A bit surprising given our league position.

Just now, Robbored said:

Most struggling teams get hammered at some stage, regardless of who the manager is. Tonight was City's first thrashing of the season. A bit surprising given our league position.

You are talking complete and utter tripe and as usual are on the wind up,for some cheap,thrill

Embarrassing

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

That's a personal view of yours SJ. 

As I posted earlier, we fans are fickle and SL clearly has faith in LJ and his coaching ability. 

I saw enough earlier in the season to see that LJ has definite qualities and those qualities will only improve with experience. 

I dont think he's hopeless at all. He reads the game well but does tend to over complicate strategy in what is a simple game.

I think he has at times been let down by his players failing to perform. Why that is is another thread altogether.

:laughcont::facepalm::laughcont:

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

:laughcont::facepalm::laughcont:

LJ is, despite his coaching skills is clearly not ready to be managing Bristol City. He did resonably well in his previous jobs but his lack of SBC experience has exposed him. That's pretty obvious to us all.

At the start of the season he got some half decent results until he he came up against a vastly experienced manager in Colin who outsmarted LJ and pretty much since then City have struggled and LJ has been unable to turn things around.

The club is going through a very tough season with him in charge. Personally I think that's down to his inexperience in the Championship rather than any other flaw. He and Ashton have mustered a decent squad but LJ still can't  mould them into a winning team. Should we be in the SBC next with LJ in charge I think we'll see a different LJ in terms of his managerial nouse. He will have another years experience and will have undoubtedly learned a huge amount about himself and the SBC and what it takes to be a decent team.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

LJ is, despite his coaching skills is clearly not ready to be managing Bristol City. He did resonably well in his previous jobs but his lack of SBC experience has exposed him. That's pretty obvious to us all.

At the start of the season he got some half decent results until he he came up against a vastly experienced manager in Colin who outsmarted LJ and pretty much since then City have struggled and LJ has been unable to turn things around.

And whys that ?

The club is going through a very tough season with him in charge.

very well,spotted

Personally I think that's down to his inexperience in the Championship rather than any other flaw.

He and Ashton have mustered a decent squad but LJ still can't  mould them into a winning team.

Really ?

Should we be in the SBC next with LJ in charge I think we'll see a different LJ in terms of his managerial nouse.

:laughcont:

He will have another years experience and will have undoubtedly learned a huge amount about himself and the SBC and what it takes to be a decent team.

Coaching skills ?

:facepalm:

What coaching skills - what evidence - please enlighten me.......

The rest of your post is , I'm sorry IMHO complete nonsense in just about every respect

If that's your opinion and not a wind up your credibility has just about bottomed out

Utter nonsense IMHO and makes you look IMHO  completely clueless 

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Coaching skills ?

The rest of your post is , I'm sorry IMHO complete nonsense in just about every respect

If that's your opinion and not a wind up your credibility has just about bottomed out

Been on the piss Bob? 

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The club is going through a very tough season with him in charge. Personally I think that's down to his inexperience in the Championship rather than any other flaw. He and Ashton have mustered a decent squad but LJ still can't  mould them into a winning team. Should we be in the SBC next with LJ in charge I think we'll see a different LJ in terms of his managerial nouse. He will have another years experience and will have undoubtedly learned a huge amount about himself and the SBC and what it takes to be a decent team.

There is no evidence of his ability to develop managerial nouse whatsoever - given the managerial turnover in the SBC if he cannot sustain performances after this many games I fail to see why anyone would think a summer off will improve his ability to get the best from his team.

There are plenty of Managers who can cope (i.e. not get relegated) after >50 games in charge with no previous SBC managerial experience.

No - teetotal

You are obviously in one of your look at me being a WUM self journeys

Embarrassing , change your mind by the hour - have you seriously followed Football for ? Years ?

I only asked Bob because you seem fired up about something and booze can do that to people along wit their ability to understand things clearly.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I only asked Bob because you seem fired up about something and booze can do that to people along wit their ability to understand things clearly.

Don't try and be sanctimonious with me you complete nause  

Johnson Senior should have done what he wanted to do

You will say too much in the wrong place one day

Mental health nurse ? - think you should look in the mirror , attention seeking nause

Don't try and be sanctimonious with me you complete nause  

Johnson Senior should have done what he wanted to do

You will say too much in the wrong place one day

Blimey! you really are fired up.....

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Coaching skills ?

Utter nonsense IMHO and makes you look IMHO  completely clueless 

IMHO too

Archived