IGNORED

Who else is LJ going to blame - Mags this time...

SouthStand Sandwich

1 minute ago, kiwicolin said:

He didn't blame him . He just said he had to be stronger.  

I'd say that was as close to blame - without the deployment of the word blame - as you can get.

But that's Johnson. Sneaky talk, covers himself (if someone accuses him of 'blaming' Magnusson he'll say, "No, I said he needed to be stronger" etc Just like Mark Ashton in that respect) and lack of self-awareness. 

He's coaching these players worse. Which player has improved under his coaching? Joe Bryan is worse. Tomlin, worse. Hegeler has got worse since he arrived (but still better than the others we have). Flint, worse. Players disappear. Brownhill, about the only energetic player in the club, gone. 

What a clown. Lansdown and Johnson, utter clowns.

1 minute ago, EnclosureSurge said:

I'd say that was as close to blame - without the deployment of the word blame - as you can get.

But that's Johnson. Sneaky talk, covers himself (if someone accuses him of 'blaming' Magnusson he'll say, "No, I said he needed to be stronger" etc Just like Mark Ashton in that respect) and lack of self-awareness. 

He's coaching these players worse. Which player has improved under his coaching? Joe Bryan is worse. Tomlin, worse. Hegeler has got worse since he arrived (but still better than the others we have). Flint, worse. Players disappear. Brownhill, about the only energetic player in the club, gone. 

Spot on!! We could all see that for all Mags quality, he needed to bulk up a bit to be a real class act. What have the coaches been doing?

I need to vent out in the open.

Lee Johnson you are a ******* smarmy little *****. The most hated manager in City history. Shit player that offered nothing, exactly the same as a manager. You've been a fraud in your playing and managerial career. What gives you the right to openly slate players (Moore, Magnusson), it's downright cowardly.

Ahhh, that's better.

21 minutes ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Hegeler is awful

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Hegeler is awful

Because of LJ.

He's a great age for a CM. He;s played 90 games for two of the most well-known clubs in European football. He's scored in the most prestigious cup competition in club football.

And a guy who couldn't kick a ball for anyone who his Dad wasn't manager of thinks he's not good enough to start against Burton Albion.

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Because of LJ.

He's a great age for a CM. He;s played 90 games for two of the most well-known clubs in European football. He's scored in the most prestigious cup competition in club football.

And a guy who couldn't kick a ball for anyone who his Dad wasn't manager of thinks he's not good enough to start against Burton Albion.

He strolls round the pitch and doesn't tackle cos of Johnson?

9 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I need to vent out in the open.

Lee Johnson you are a ******* smarmy little *****. The most hated manager in City history. Shit player that offered nothing, exactly the same as a manager. You've been a fraud in your playing and managerial career. What gives you the right to openly slate players (Moore, Magnusson), it's downright cowardly.

Ahhh, that's better.

And Matty Taylor only on Saturday too

Archived