IGNORED

Refunding of a renewed season ticket?

gl1

On 05/04/2017 at 15:40, miketh2nd said:

I'm still annoyed that we had to renew before the end of the season or when we knew if we were going down or not. It's so cunning...

Well, I resisted the pressure from the club to renew, which remarkably came after two 'out of the blue' consecutive victories versus Wigan and Huddersfield.....I was even disturbed during an evening in the pub by a call from Jens Hegeler imploring me to renew and 'threatening' that I would 'lose my seat' if I didn't hurry up and do so....I still resisted.

I just the ignored the 'renew' deadline.....hope you did too. I reckon we might be able to find a spare seat somewhere in our 27,000 seater Theatre of Gloom if we really want to buy a season ticket for next season...

On 05/04/2017 at 12:36, Loon plage said:

Sorry, but what on earth has prompted people to question buying this "product" which they only probably purchased  last week?

What exactly has changed?

Crock of shit January, February.March, and now April with the same useless**** dragging us down.

As I have said previously fair play to all those who renew, but unless your circumstances have changed in the past week, then you are expected to get behind the chosen one next season.

I agree, I have renewed but am fully aware that we will probably be in Div 1

It is a interesting one to argue if held up against gig tickets. Because it could be classed a bit like buying tickets for Michael Jackson, but Michael Jackass from your local pub is now the headline act... how would that wash?

I would suggest selling season tickets before advertising the product is open for interpretation and could possibly be challenged legally, especially if you also say you made your decision on the basis that SL said we would not get relegated in a interview.. That may stick if we are relegated.

Archived