IGNORED

Trigger to be pulled ?

Ashtonwurzel

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/business-usual-bristol-city-lee-18753

That's us f**ked then!

We, the fans, no longer matter judging by this.

I get my Saturdays back then, bollocks to you Lansdown and your club for your mates!

******* AMAZING NEWS!!!!!

...for the Gas.

4 hours ago, Redstoke said:

I would cut my knob off with a rusty old hacksaw blade for this to happen, but fear it aint gonna :grr:

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I`d jab my knackers out with a pair of rusty compasses for LJ to get binned.

3 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

I would drag my balls through broken glass and rusty nails & drink SLs bath water for LJ to go.

All too eager to sacrifice your collective scroats. I feel we all have suffered enough pain watching this season without sacrificing our gonads, which is  above and beyond but wholly honourable. 

Just need one sack handed out today. Hopefully it will not be long until it is presented to LJ. Even if he is only handed gardening gloves. 

As critical as I've been of the hierarchy, they could partially redeem themselves in my eyes and get rid now. I really truly believe that would give us the little bit of impetus we need to win the scrap with the other two crisis clubs and maintain our place in this division. I still wouldn't be confident about our long-term prospects being rosy but first things first.

Continuing inaction would be unforgivable, because it would make relegation inevitable. 

Get used to it - SL and his puppy dog are here for a long time yet - we will never know what binds SL and LJ at the hip but rumour has it GJ is involved somehow - really lost interest as the ******* club under Lansdown is a shambles and a laughing stock !

Poisoned dwarf springs to mind.............................

6 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

If only.

If he was going he'd have gone by now.

I fully expect the board to stick by him after relegation whilst everyone else looks on at this shambles in amazement, pissing their pants laughing.

You refer to The Board

There is no evidence it functions other than as virtually a legal fiction 

3 minutes ago, longyears said:

Get used to it - SL and his puppy dog are here for a long time yet - we will never know what binds SL and LJ at the hip but rumour has it GJ is involved somehow - really lost interest as the ******* club under Lansdown is a shambles and a laughing stock !

Poisoned dwarf springs to mind.............................

That is why we need an independent enquiry led by FA into exactly what is going on

2 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

It's incredible he has not been sacked. Thanks Steve for sending us down. I think you want us in lg one. As you are doing nothing to try and fight to keep us up. It's pathetic 

It is not only pathetic it raises a whole host of unanswered questions

Archived