IGNORED

Trigger to be pulled ?

Ashtonwurzel

8 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I'm not getting excited until Chris Beek confirms it's happening. 

:laughcont:

I can see it now: "New manager Frank De Boer to be appointed with immediate effect. Uefa and FA alter transfer rules to allow us unlimited access to Chelsea's reserve players....."

15 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Fair comment Monkeh, it's pretty much word for word what the mail said but I guess it would be.

Where's our fans liaison officer anyway? 

Lurking in the background of the video on the Post's article like Kevin Cosner in The Bodyguard. Just need LJ to belt out "I Will Always Love You" and the scene is complete. @AdamB - Head of Communications, FLO and Minder.

6 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I'm not getting excited until Chris Beek confirms it's happening. 

Peg's post of the day! Take a bow fella!

:clapping::clap::worship2:

Just now, Ashtonwurzel said:

A lot will depend if they have had anyone standing by in the wings for this very type of performance.

Will have to get someone straight in today/tomorrow if they decide to change things you would think. No time for interviews or due process now.

This is why I think if it does happen the replacement will be an internal one.

2 minutes ago, chowie said:

This is why I think if it does happen the replacement will be an internal one.

I wouldn't have a problem with that tbh. We can't waste time interviewing given we have 6 games left.

1 minute ago, Red_Wizard said:

Gone through too much BS over the years with City & Football. I very much doubt he is getting the sack today. He'll be in the dugout at Wolves unfortunately.

Hopefully he will be at Wolves 3pm on Saturday.......

I'm so excited. For the club to not comment, and for it to be in national papers means there's something going on 100%. People can bash the mail, but it was the first paper that broke Cotts going, and GJ going.

What would they get out of posting false stuff about Bristol City? They could easily just write another article on Wenger for 10x the views.

There may be some legs in this if the amount of people watching this thread is anything to go by. It's gone from 15 viewers to 81 in just over an hour. 

Now, I'm aware watching numbers rise may be seen as boring but it's so much more exciting than the actual footy has been recently.

Just now, RED4LIFE said:

There may be some legs in this if the amount of people watching this thread is anything to go by. It's gone from 15 viewers to 81 in just over an hour. 

Now, I'm aware watching numbers rise may be seen as boring but it's so much more exciting than the actual footy has been recently.

BBC Bristol have denied it. Says it is inaccurate. 

Archived