IGNORED

20000+

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

No,it was"Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now",and how apt that seems at the moment.

Cheer up old chap! In a few weeks, after Johnson has steered us to comfortable safety - you can drop in here and have a feed of the new potatoes, dripping with melted butter.  If we get relegated and Johnson is sacked - you can say "I told you so"!

1 minute ago, Bat Fastard said:

Cheer up old chap! In a few weeks, after Johnson has steered us to comfortable safety - you can drop in here and have a feed of the new potatoes, dripping with melted butter.  If we get relegated and Johnson is sacked - you can say "I told you so"!

Only if you sprinkle a bit of fresh parsley over the spuds.

47 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

and hopefully Johnson will have had his chips!!

I don't know if SL is into brinkmanship, or plain deluded.

What will happen if we take another beating, this time at home.

Surely the worst atmosphere there would have been at the Gate for decades.

I hope we manage to turn Wolves over, as I have never fully forgiven Wolfie, but I really do fear the worst for Mr Johnson and the owner.

How many of us will ever be boooed that much in our lives, with the exception of Robbored?

:badmood:

tfj :protest:

Just now, Bat Fastard said:

Only a man with poor judgement would link new potatoes and chips. You really must try harder!

Technically you could make chips from new potatoes, and admittedly it would be a total waste.

Heston made chips out of one of HMS Belfast's torpedo tubes once.

Don't be so quick to judge - after all you have been very restrained in judging one LJ ................

:whistle:

tfj :protest:

Archived