IGNORED

20000+

Red Army 75

Just now, Bat Fastard said:

Well his dad did have links to Lithuania I believe.....we need an evil rumour about this!

1) When was HMS Belfast last in action?

2) Do you have a picture of HMS Belfast?

Cheers,

tfj

Just now, Taxi for Johnson said:

Help us out will you?

Asking on OTIB is normally quicker than google, and I have to get my homework done before easter.

Don't be a ****.

tfj

Copy someone else's - saves time.  That Red Robbo sounds like a bright chap!

Just now, Bat Fastard said:

Copy someone else's - saves time.  That Red Robbo sounds like a bright chap!

Great!

My form teacher is a City season card holder, and he is going to make me write out:

Lee Johnson is a ****, 500 times.

It's not a punishment - he just likes seeing it every day.

Hey-ho!

tfj

Just now, Taxi for Johnson said:

Great!

My form teacher is a City season card holder, and he is going to make me write out:

Lee Johnson is a ****, 500 times.

It's not a punishment - he just likes seeing it every day.

Hey-ho!

tfj

Your teacher is right - Lee Johnson is a hero!

Back to the thread.

Much as I want LJ out , it is more important to stay up this season.  We need to get points from our home games, This match is vital and we need all the fans to get behind the team for 90 minutes .Not  attending seems a poor option to me .Our strong  vocal support could spur us on to a precious 3 points ,particularly when the sold out Wolves end will make a lot of noise.

Afterwards if we haven't performed (again ) that is the time for protest.

Back to Potatoes ... Johnson hopefully gets the sack (of potatoes)

18 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Is Wolfie still their mascot?

:boxing:

I believe young Wolfie was sacked for his role in the altercation.  To be honest I'm not sure why the pigs didn't just nick him.

Maybe they've got Wolfie's namesake Wolfie in to take over the reigns.  

22 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Wolves have sold all of theirs, we've still got lots of SC holders (for now) and they've probably allocated some freebies for schools or something. Either that or Wolves fans have bought a fair few in home stands.

I won't be there anyway.

I know for a fact they have Given free tickets to schools as my Nephew school has had loads allocated to them, he is going with my niece and my sister (who has no clue about football and once said to me what happens when the ball goes into the Audience :facepalm:)

1 hour ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

I believe young Wolfie was sacked for his role in the altercation.  To be honest I'm not sure why the pigs didn't just nick him.

Maybe they've got Wolfie's namesake Wolfie in to take over the reigns.  

Is that right?

I am trying to remember who started it, as I was at the game. Started in front of the Williams as I recall and ended up in the goalmouth.

Fantastic to watch, even if you don't condone violence.

To give Wolfie his credit, and considering how he was outnumbered, he gave as good as he got - some great punches thrown.

:worship2:

tfj

22 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

Oscar Wilde said "To be premature is to be perfect".  In English that simply means I want to be eating my new potato crop before the other bastards!

That statement is so true when applied to Gary Johnson

On 07/04/2017 at 14:40, Taxi for Johnson said:

Is that right?

I am trying to remember who started it, as I was at the game. Started in front of the Williams as I recall and ended up in the goalmouth.

Fantastic to watch, even if you don't condone violence.

To give Wolfie his credit, and considering how he was outnumbered, he gave as good as he got - some great punches thrown.

:worship2:

tfj

I think it started due to a penalty from one of the pigs against Wolfie going wide and being re-directed by his piggie mate into the net.  

I think in terms of the sparring Wolfie won it on points.  I'm not sure Scrumpy was around at that point but would undoubtedly have kicked his ass if he was!

I'll get the vid, it was on Have I Got News For You with Angus Deaton, I watched it a while ago ...

Archived