IGNORED

Who will select our next Head Coach / Manager?

ontariored

22 hours ago, ontariored said:

Mmm. I would be interesting in asking what process BS will follow after having gone through this last Holocaust and understanding from BS who they view has been successful in that capacity over the last 10 years at BCFC. 

There is a valid point here seeing that it is reported that Chairman Dawe selected Cotts and SL selected the young Johnson who was probably mentored by his old man in " How the Johnson's planned to take over BCFC (given that the Johnson family under Gary's regime occupied almost every job status going from Coach, scout to pie lady).

MA is a very quiet man who does not venture outside of his comfort zone. He is nowhere to be seen and does not appear to make decisions only feeding SL's personal requests. Lap dog anyone ?

So, my direct question is, " From what you have learnt from LJ's cock up, what will you do differently next time/" it is a valid question to a public company who thereby has to provide an answer ie it's not a dictatorship under the laws of business.

Thank you

Public company!!!!! Where did you get that from?

23 hours ago, MelksRed said:

Holocaust?.....seriously buddy.....not good comparison...and really neither appropriate or amusing.

(I do, however, appreciate that you have the right of freedom of speech and I have a right to be offended.)

Agreed,

"1destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war."

There's been no fire at Ashton Gate.

29 minutes ago, iamsober said:

come on ontario - respond

Bristol sport is made up of several private companies however based on their mandate similar to other compound sport models have a view in the public eye . The focus is for clubs like BCFC not to make money neccessarily but for Bristol Sport to make money hence there has to be a public due diligence. Before I go further explain who you are!

23 hours ago, MelksRed said:

Holocaust?.....seriously buddy.....not good comparison...and really neither appropriate or amusing.

(I do, however, appreciate that you have the right of freedom of speech and I have a right to be offended.)

I wouldn't support the use either but where would you stand on

"this car crash season" given millions die every year in car crashes.

Or 

"they waded in like the charge of the light brigade" where hundreds perished. 

Holocaust - very extreme, but I suppose if references are frequently used they are accepted. 

There are scores of dreadful historical events they are used in expressions. It's macabre really. 

We've all heard and recited nursery rhymes about events where half of the population died in centuries gone by. Not sure what the rules are sometimes. 

52 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I wouldn't support the use either but where would you stand on

"this car crash season" given millions die every year in car crashes.

Or 

"they waded in like the charge of the light brigade" where hundreds perished. 

Holocaust - very extreme, but I suppose if references are frequently used they are accepted. 

There are scores of dreadful historical events they are used in expressions. It's macabre really. 

We've all heard and recited nursery rhymes about events where half of the population died in centuries gone by. Not sure what the rules are sometimes. 

I agree with you that any reference to any suffering or death, when talking about football, is misplaced.  

I'm not a "holier than thou" type hence the bracketed comment in the original post!

13 hours ago, ciderrider said:

Don't forget Don Johnson, so Crocket and Tubbs could run the club Miami Vice style: designer stubble,  rolled up sleeves and espadrilles as standard issue.

Listen to this song about Johnson's 'running the ship' by DJ Format. Stick with it till the end. Very apt.

Archived