IGNORED

Who will select our next Head Coach / Manager?

ontariored

Mmm. I would be interesting in asking what process BS will follow after having gone through and understand from BS who they view has been successful in that capacity over the last 10 years at BCFC. 

There is a valid point here seeing that it is reported that Chairman Dawe selected Cotts and SL selected the young Johnson who was probably mentored by his old man in " How the Johnson's planned to take over BCFC (given that the Johnson family under Gary's regime occupied almost every job status going from Coach, scout to pie lady).

MA is a very quiet man who does not venture outside of his comfort zone. He is nowhere to be seen and does not appear to make decisions only feeding SL's personal requests. Lap dog anyone ?

So, my direct question is, " From what you have learnt from LJ's cock up, what will you do differently next time/" it is a valid question to a public company who thereby has to provide an answer ie it's not a dictatorship under the laws of business.

Thank you

It is unlikely, given past history, there will be any proper appointment procedures employed.  

The club might as well go into the nearest pub and ask is anyone interested.  Given the set-up I doubt anyone would rush forward

My prediction is the current manager of Guensey FC

37 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

It is unlikely, given past history, there will be any proper appointment procedures employed.  

The club might as well go into the nearest pub and ask is anyone interested.  Given the set-up I doubt anyone would rush forward

My prediction is the current manager of Guensey FC

Oberstandartenfuhrer Von Johnson will select together with our glorious leaders mate Undertheoldstandfarting Fuehrer Von Lansdown Jnr. All footballing medals will be worn at the ceremony and the plebs ( supporters) will NOT receive an invite. The team will parade in full tracksuits and pay homage to our leaders wise decision

medals.jpg

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

Oberstandartenfuhrer Von Johnson will select together with our glorious leaders mate Undertheoldstandfarting Fuehrer Von Lansdown Jnr. All footballing medals will be worn at the ceremony and the plebs ( supporters) will NOT receive an invite. The team will parade in full tracksuits and pay homage to our leaders wise decision

medals.jpg

I have the same medal as the one high on the right thigh of the General on the left .

Awarded to me for tidying my room .

These guys look like they're going to a disco after the march past .

If we're going by history, League 1 is the wake-up call, and will result in us hiring a manager rather than a head coach.

I'm not necessarily against Lansdown and Ashton choosing the next person in charge, but they have to be able to install their vision for the club, and Lansdown HAS to accept it. More than ever, we need an experienced manager to take over and turn the ship around.

23 minutes ago, Ian M said:

This isn't something we need concern ourselves with any time soon as LJ appears to have a job for life whilst SL remains.

Exactly.

I wonder if the person who chooses the next manager/head coach/puppet is even born yet...

ontario ; thebiggest and worst sensationalist on the forum; are you related to Red Ken the ex politician!

try some history of the holocaust before bringing the term into an opinion on a football club neither in the promotion positions nor the relegation zone. I recommend 'Golden Harvest' by Jan Tomasz Gross for starters.

Why don't you start with nominating some people you know, or have even heard of, who may be keen to invest millions in our club and until then stop rubbishing our owner and say something positive!!!

38 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

ontario ; thebiggest and worst sensationalist on the forum; are you related to Red Ken the ex politician!

try some history of the holocaust before bringing the term into an opinion on a football club neither in the promotion positions nor the relegation zone. I recommend 'Golden Harvest' by Jan Tomasz Gross for starters.

Why don't you start with nominating some people you know, or have even heard of, who may be keen to invest millions in our club and until then stop rubbishing our owner and say something positive!!!

Until the club is separated from BS and put up for sale no one can have an idea of who or how many would be interested. Yet clearly there will be more than a clutch of interested parties.

By the way if you have kept up with otib you will realise that many, and a growing number, are, and many of us for a long while, extremely worried by SL's stewardship of the club. I won't reiterate the many reasons because if you are interested a quick trawl through otib will provide the answers

13 hours ago, ontariored said:

Mmm. I would be interesting in asking what process BS will follow after having gone through this last Holocaust and understanding from BS who they view has been successful in that capacity over the last 10 years at BCFC. 

There is a valid point here seeing that it is reported that Chairman Dawe selected Cotts and SL selected the young Johnson who was probably mentored by his old man in " How the Johnson's planned to take over BCFC (given that the Johnson family under Gary's regime occupied almost every job status going from Coach, scout to pie lady).

MA is a very quiet man who does not venture outside of his comfort zone. He is nowhere to be seen and does not appear to make decisions only feeding SL's personal requests. Lap dog anyone ?

So, my direct question is, " From what you have learnt from LJ's cock up, what will you do differently next time/" it is a valid question to a public company who thereby has to provide an answer ie it's not a dictatorship under the laws of business.

Thank you

anyone other then the fans or lansdown, ours and his track record is shocking

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I have the same medal as the one high on the right thigh of the General on the left .

Awarded to me for tidying my room .

These guys look like they're going to a disco after the march past .

I thought they were North Koreas  answer to the  pearly kings..!

The selection panel is normally:-

Steve Lansdown

The Boy Lansdown

Note taker

Prawn sandwich facilitator

Representative of Bristol Sport (normally Steve or the Boy Lansdown).

Meetings are rightly held in private and are confidential, so mind your ******* business.

tfj

I don't know who will make this decision, but I've emailed a shortlist to BCFC to help with the process:

Anthony Johnson - martial arts fighter 

Dwayne Johnson - actor 

Dustin Johnson - golfer 

Lyndon B Johnson deceased ex preside of the United States of America

Johnson Master - composer

Boris Johnson - politician and man with mad hair 

Johnson and Johnson  - a large pharmaceutical company rather than a person, but you get two Johnsons for the price of one 

Antony - not actually a Johnson, but he records with the Johnsons 

None of the above have any relevant management experience, but that should not be a problem 

3 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I don't know who will make this decision, but I've emailed a shortlist to BCFC to help with the process:

Dwayne Johnson - actor 

Dustin Johnson - golfer 

Johnson and Johnson  - a large pharmaceutical company rather than a person, but you get two Johnsons for the price of one 

None of the above have any relevant management experience, but that should not be a problem 

Boris....................the obvious choice, a yes man who runs with the hares and the hounds.....good fit for lansdown

21 hours ago, ontariored said:

Mmm. I would be interesting in asking what process BS will follow after having gone through this last Holocaust and understanding from BS who they view has been successful in that capacity over the last 10 years at BCFC. 

Thank you

Keith Dawe works for Landsdown and every decision at the club is made by the owner, he hires and fires trust 

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Dwayne Johnson - actor 

Dustin Johnson - golfer 

Don't forget Don Johnson, so Crocket and Tubbs could run the club Miami Vice style: designer stubble,  rolled up sleeves and espadrilles as standard issue.

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Dwayne Johnson - actor 

Dustin Johnson - golfer 

Better off having Gabby Johnson, don't need no sidewindin, bushwackin, hornswagglin cracker croaker choosing our boss. 

Archived