IGNORED

Players

Blazeyrobins

A freak win out the blue, followed by a poor run of results, followed by 4 points from our last 2 games which barely keeps us up. Everyone screams for LJ to go but he remains manager for next season. Which sees us float along below mid table and everyone gives up complaining about it all.

9 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Wow Shtanley; if you are right you can do my lottery numbers for the next 18 months and that will pay for the Season Tickets. What a genius to forecast that far ahead.Bet in October you weren't expecting us to be so desperate right now.

Most of my predictions are rubbish. I said we'd finish 6th and was gloating about my superior football knowledge after 16 games. Certainly not reminding people of that prediction now...

13 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Everyone screams for LJ to go but he remains manager for next season.

https://www.apost.com/en/blog/study-reveals-that-a-bad-boss-can-make-employees-sick/440/?org_lang=en%2F%3Frd%3Dn

A Linkedin article published by Quartz magazine reveals that a bad boss can be as harmful to employees as passive smoking. The article also says that the longer you stay in a job working for someone who stresses you, the greater the damage is to your physical and mental health.

It is not about what the players do, or what the ref does or does not see, or about the fans, or trainer, or weather, or tiredness, or fine bleeding lines it is about us having a manager that cant manage to accept the blame for anything.

Archived